Heather Locklear Treated For Anxiety,...

Heather Locklear Treated For Anxiety, Depression

There are 2 comments on the WCCO-TV story from Jun 24, 2008, titled Heather Locklear Treated For Anxiety, Depression. In it, WCCO-TV reports that:

Actress Heather Locklear is undergoing treatment for anxiety and depression, her spokeswoman confirmed on Tuesday.The 46-year-old blonde star, best known for her roles in the hit US television soap opera ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO-TV.

needsunshine

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Aug 3, 2008
hey - as furthter information confirms, she is a "druggie" who likes to drin to her drugs.
That was obvious by the first story that she was entering treatment for evaluation. You cannot go into those centers and takes your meds, unless you are in the nut hut. She was not . yet. They wil detox you beforehand, if necessary.
Kind of pathetic - rich, beautiful, has new beau- and an "addict" - Cannot handle growing older. Look at Madonna- do you see her doing drugs and booz - No., she evolves and gets better all the time - and stays young in mind, spirit, body and dress. Now that is one cool lady to emulate.
Thomas
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Katherine Heigl announces birth of baby boy, Jo... 14 hr I Like Those 1
News 'Will & Grace' returning to TV 23 hr Rainbow Kid 7
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... Fri AMERICAN OLIGARCHY 5
News Jay Baruchel's 'Man Seeking Woman' goes in new ... Fri Erin 1
News Will he go for the gold? Donald Trump's redecor... Thu Refrain From That 4
News Max Blumenthal: Toby Keith's Pro-Lynching Publi... (Jul '08) Thu USS LIBERTY 2
News 'Fate of the Furious' trailer; Susan Olsen fire... Thu ERIC 7
More from around the web