The Office: Couples Discount: Episode 15 Season 9 - TV Review

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ScreenCrave

With "Couples Discount", fans are presented with the final Valentine's Day episode of The Office .

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2013
Slevin

Englewood, CO

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for the link to that review, it was a great one! It seems some folks really didnít enjoy ďCouples DiscountĒ but I loved the episode. Itís good to finally get rid of the jerk Andy has become and let Erin and Pete get together. Also, I like a little drama in my comedies; it makes the characters more real, gives the show higher stakes, and ultimately makes the sweet parts and the funny parts more rewarding. Parks&Rec, Community, and Happy Endings all excel especially well in these areas, which is why they are the three best shows on network TV right now. I work at DISH and a couple of my coworker and I have decided to do a season nine marathon after the finale. Iíve been recording every episode of season nine with my DISH Hopper, which has 2000 hours of recording space. Iím not only able to save the entire season, but I donít need to worry about running out of room for my other shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homer Simpson Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge 15 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
How Chelsea Handler said goodbye 15 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
UhhBama 16 hr UhhBama 1
'The Young and the Restless': Some fans irked b... 21 hr MaryC2981 3
Fallon faces foes: Crabby critics and sleepy vi... (Mar '09) Fri Silly times 2
Is Jimmy Fallon sitting pretty? (Jan '10) Fri Silly times 10
La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Je... (May '13) Fri elijahovah 32
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000