Police: Miley's home burglarized

Nov 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Miley Cyrus became a household name for families when her Disney Channel television show, "Hannah Montana," premiered in 2006.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Miley

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 24, 2013
 
Omg I cant believe :(

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 24, 2013
 
What? This is a joke right? Smiley Diekush gets rob, give me break.
Big mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 24, 2013
 
What ?????
parole officer

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big mike wrote:
What ?????
Yes folks we dusted for prints on mileys hamper.We found mikes finger prints,saliva droolings and semen emissions .This pervert lost his load before he even opened the hamper lid.I haven't seen such a sick bastard in all the years in law enforcement folks.We also compared the skid mark residue from mileys soiled pantys to the residue on mikes chin."A dead on match folks" We also reviewed the hidden camera tapes and seen very clearly mike crawling through mileys house on hands and knees going through every dang hamper in the home.If anybody see's or smells this sicko bastard please call the cops at once ,Don't engage him cause he might harbor some type of STD.Thank you for your co-operation folks.Good Day.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

darn; those Hannah Montana Bong Pipes are worth a fortune

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

They didn't take her sluttiness, did they?
Hers is irreplaceable.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

parole officer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes folks we dusted for prints on mileys hamper.We found mikes finger prints,saliva droolings and semen emissions .This pervert lost his load before he even opened the hamper lid.I haven't seen such a sick bastard in all the years in law enforcement folks.We also compared the skid mark residue from mileys soiled pantys to the residue on mikes chin."A dead on match folks" We also reviewed the hidden camera tapes and seen very clearly mike crawling through mileys house on hands and knees going through every dang hamper in the home.If anybody see's or smells this sicko bastard please call the cops at once ,Don't engage him cause he might harbor some type of STD.Thank you for your co-operation folks.Good Day.
ha ha you are so funny you belong on a stage you clown !!!!
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 25, 2013
 
Guinness Drinker wrote:
darn; those Hannah Montana Bong Pipes are worth a fortune
ha ha
Boshnick

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 25, 2013
 
Inside job.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 26, 2013
 
Boshnick wrote:
Inside job.
what u talking about u know this is a site for Miley Cyrus
miley sweet asss

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 26, 2013
 
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
They didn't take her sluttiness, did they?
Hers is irreplaceable.
I have a never ending supply of skankiness.So if they stold and skank dats ok folks!!!! BOOOOM!!!
bling ring 2

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 26, 2013
 
So another bling ring is operational. They target these materialistic celebrities that buy anything in sight. The best part is the millions of dollars of jewelry they make off with. Even if they tear out the stones and sell the metal for only it's pm content. Keep up the good work!
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 26, 2013
 
Hay Miley
lezzBfriendz

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 26, 2013
 
I wud eat her gash
Miley

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 27, 2013
 
I am thing to eat ?:O hello Mike how are you my lovely boyfriend what are you doing?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••