Melissa Joan Hart's "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" Is Back On TV

There are 2 comments on the Apr 26, 2012, Disney News and Disney Star News story titled Melissa Joan Hart's "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" Is Back On TV. In it, Disney News and Disney Star News reports that:

" Melissa & Joey " actress Melissa Joan Hart just alerted her fans that her former show "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" is back on TV! Here are the details: Sabrina is back on HUB network in the US! My boys caught a promo while watchin Transformers but wouldn't let me interrupt to TiVo Sabrina! HA! Lol! Let us know if you see any episodes of "Sabrina"! ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Disney News and Disney Star News.

dvdbash wordpress

Pontch‚teau, France

#1 May 3, 2012
Sabrina/MJH fans, please take note !
The DVD box set of Sabrina The Teenage Witch Complete Series (UK PAL), starring Melissa Joan Hart, will be released next Monday 7 May 2012. It includes all seven seasons, with subtitles in French, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Finnish and Dutch !
HelenaAdams

London, UK

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Who can ever forget this show?! I really love this ever since I read it in Archieís comic books and to when it got aired, I didnít miss a single episode. Melissa Joan Hart is heart by every viewers of this. She really put justice to the role of Sabrina and sheís really a good actress. I also love Harvey of course, his eyes is so cute and he got the best smile in the world. Iím dying to see this show once more and thankfully, I saw it on DVD list of yourdvdcorner.com - it was an excellent buy (fast shipping, complete episodes, great DVD quality). If you're looking for a decent DVD copy of this show, you need to purchase this one, really worth buying for! Itís nice to see Salem back again and her aunt witches, everything from this show is so perfect!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jon Bon Jovi Will Ponder Alternate Life in New ... 23 hr MGJoeViterbo 8
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Fri NotAFreak 43
News Jennifer Aniston's most mortifying interview Apr 22 Noushin 1
News Welcome to Hillary Clinton's classroom Apr 22 Jeff Brightone 1
News Orange County Choppers casting/hiring for on- a... (Apr '13) Apr 21 Walker 10
News Lizzie Borden Took An Ax (Apr '14) Apr 20 Mindy 2
This Guy Made Music Video About His Ex And Her ... Apr 20 musicjehad 1
More from around the web