Sleeping pill use grows as economy keeps people up at night

Full story: Newsday 13
More Americans are turning to such medications, but they're not without risks, such as dependence, next-day drowsiness, memory loss and sleep-walking. LOS ANGELES TIMES 9:11 PM EDT, April 2, 2009 Lost jobs and lost careers. Full Story
GET SOME TO LEVY

AOL

#3 Apr 2, 2009
Maybe he needs a bottle?

What an idiot!
Good night

Rocky Point, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2009
Take (2) table spoons of Nyquil, lie down and wait for the coma. The next day - a hot cup of coffee and a shower and you are good to go - even if you are going to the poor house!

Since: Jun 08

Elmhurst, IL

#7 Apr 4, 2009
Good night wrote:
Take (2) table spoons of Nyquil, lie down and wait for the coma. The next day - a hot cup of coffee and a shower and you are good to go - even if you are going to the poor house!
I have heard this from a number of people including the Nyquil ads that it helps you relax. I took Nyquil when it first came out to get rid of the cold symptoms that I was experiencing. I received no rest. I felt I was wired for almost 24 hours. I never used it again.
Jacob

France

#19 May 31, 2011
I can recommend a reputable online pharmacy http://trustedgenericpills.info
I figured it would be enough to give the pills a try and I was quite satisfied with the result. I hope this info will be of any help to the community.
I have been taking Ambien for 2 weeks now. Ambien works great and also helps my anxiety.
Sheryl

Windsor, CT

#20 Jul 31, 2011
Look, for you folks out there; anything can get you wired or unwired. It's all in your metabolism. You are truly lucky if you get through life without having some sort of unpleasant or allergic reaction to food, meds, or something else.
If you want sleep meds, contact: pharmainfo@lotrain.com - High quality, low cost, good delivery time, small orders accepted.
Hank

Kingston, NY

#21 Aug 4, 2011
You need anything you can get to sleep, snake oil sales here (or Zolpidem) whichever you like. Contact insomnia@lotrain.com
TAKE A SLEEP QUIZ

Kingston, NY

#22 Aug 10, 2011
Take a sleep quiz and find out why you may be waking up. Contact pharmainfo@lotrain.com

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 12, 2012
Sonata (Zaleplon); good for middle of the night awakening, quick sleep time, minimal am drowsiness - contact meds@lotrain.com
Willie

Germany

#29 Sep 29, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Giuseppe

Germany

#30 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Mckissick

UK

#31 Oct 8, 2013
I just today received my 4th from Xtop24 .COM , I think, order from them, and as always, am very happy with them! I'm a real person too, lol, I don't work for them, but I found this forum when looking for other people who take this drug. EMS shipping method, I get it in less than a week, and I swear the couple times I actually called to place an order versus online ordering, i got it quicker,like 2-3 days later. The tracking number and estimated delivery date has been 100% accurate so far, and customer service has been great. I even got a coupon for 20 bucks off of my last order through email, which I thought was an excellent thing to do for their customers! I'll continue using them as long as I have to!
Todd

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Mar 19, 2014
If sleep in fact is a problem for you and it's starting to affect your work and family then seek help. The way I've been dealing with mine is through vitamins and herbs that calm you down.

Recently found this supplement called instant sleep on amazon that's filled with only natural ingredients. I know I'd become easily addicted to prescribed sleep aids. The natural alternatives have been working so far.

Since: Mar 14

Enschede, Netherlands

#33 Mar 20, 2014
I think that we are overmedicating Ė canít sleep one day? Just take this pill! Instead of trying to figure out why it is that we might be having problems sleeping. Instead, I hope that we will go back to healthcare that is about getting to the underlying root instead of just treating the symptoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bronson Pinchot Runs Up Debt, Lawsuits in Susqu... 14 hr Noonen 1
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... Sun uss 2
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... Sun bud 2
Three DVD set for November 4 release, start wit... Sun William 1
Craig Ferguson's last 'good night' as 'Late Lat... Dec 20 gsdgg 1
Stephen Collins Describes 'Unthinkably Wrong' E... Dec 19 WTF 1
Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Dec 19 Dumbledorg zortfizz 169
More from around the web