That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges

There are 571 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 11, 2007, titled That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

“I don't want this (arrest) lingering over my head”

An actor in the Disney Channel's That's So Raven television program is free on bail after he was arrested early Tuesday and charged with marijuana possession. via Houston Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Sabrina

AOL

#45 May 17, 2007
Ok, I know this is a theme chatroom, but can't we talk about something more appropriate, and happier. Why does everything have to be with celebraties?
Jordan

Brea, CA

#46 May 18, 2007
Girl How Old Are U . I Can't what into u're baby come Peace
Lala

Brea, CA

#47 May 18, 2007
Didn't now u're pregnet i'm so happy 4 u i hope it's a boy and u know this g . i love u for ever . U're Girl Lala Peace dog. I gotta love 4 u.
Sabrina

AOL

#48 May 19, 2007
She is not having a baby, I was making a point. OMG.
sabrina

Chicago, IL

#49 May 19, 2007
raven is a ugly bicth an i dont look the bicth an she look like shes on drugs
Sabrina

AOL

#50 May 19, 2007
YOUR MOM MUST BE ON DRUGS TO RAISE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT. READ THE STORY IDIOT, IT'S ORLANDO BROWN. AND SURE YOU MAY BE PRETTY OR THINK YOUR PRETTY, BUT HOW DO YOU LOOK IN THE MORNING?
Sabrina

AOL

#51 May 19, 2007
AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, RAVEN IS NOT PREGNANT, I WAS MAKING A POINT. YOU GUYS ARE WAY TO LITTERAL.
Deanna

AOL

#52 May 19, 2007
Um guys when did this turn into a trial into wether she's pregnant. Techniquly this forum isn't even about her. It's about Orlando. And give Raven a break you can't just come to conclusions like that when you don't know the source, or bother to read the source. Which by the way is on top of the screen. She didn't do drugs Orlando did. And she isn't pregnant eiter.
AHSLEY

Warner Robins, GA

#53 May 19, 2007
Lee wrote:
Raven is so pretty, does she look like she is on drugs? Hi Raven.
HE DOES NOT TAKE THEM
Melissa

AOL

#54 May 19, 2007
I know that HE is just a kid and kids make mistakes and stuff. But why did he have to do drugs. Why do people have to do that. I feel for him and stuff, and the comments being left here aren't very nice, but why did he have to do drugs? Emphysis on HE. Not Raven.
Jostyn

Saint Paul, MN

#55 May 19, 2007
Melissa, some people just can't handle their jobs, ad I wouldn't be surprised if that is why he did it. He's a TV star.

and can we stop it with the Raven stories? This sin't about Anneliese[sp?] or Raven.

Also, I don't know why people care so much about it. You don't even know him. So why make it a big deal?
Melissa

AOL

#56 May 20, 2007
I understand, and thank you for giving me advice.
Crystal

Middle Island, NY

#57 May 20, 2007
OMG I heard Ravens pregnant and Orlando the father. When did this happen how did I miis it?
Melissa

AOL

#58 May 20, 2007
STOP SPREADING RUMORS. YES MANY PEOPLE HEARD OF THIS RUMOR, IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S DUMB CELEBRATY GOSSIP, BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY SHE'S FAT AND THAT ORLANDO IS TOO. UNLESS YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAD EYE TO EYE PROOF THEN YOU'RE WRONG. NOT FROM SOMEBODY ELSE, BUT YOU.
Julianne

AOL

#59 May 20, 2007
You know what guys, what's the matter with some of you. You guys really don't understand anything about Raven do you? Do any of you really understand how hard she works, and how tuff she has it. She's been working her rear off since she was 3 years old. Has more of a life then probably any of you do. She's been in trillions of movies, shows, and modeling show things and stuff. And she works with charatites, and children and is a humanitarian. She has to support her on life. And she tries to promote the message that girls don't have to be a size two to be exepted. And you know what, after all the great things she does, she NEVER gets credit, or perks, or official appriciation. The only magizines I have really seen her in as far as I know is to confirm rumors. When she was YOUNGER, she was in a FEW shows as a guest star, and maybe 1 or 2 magizines as a positive thing about her. Well she is still doing great things now, so where is she in the news? So is this how any of you are going to thank her? It's really sad about how we only here about Raven when there are rumors around. And is this the kind of thanks she deserves? I mean there are rumors of her being pregnant because people say she's fat. People leave NASTY comments about her because of her weight. They say she's fat and her chest is too big. Someone actually started a rumor somewhere that she shot someone because she didn't win an award because her chest was too big. After all that and all I said, you people SHOULD feel bad for her and all she goes through. Not even from me if you heard this from someone else. But no, its not enough for you guys. You guys have to spread the rumor that she did drugs which she did not. I suggest you think about what I wrote. I think you should be ashamed of urself. You guys really are pathetic and mean, if you are going to talk trash to a girl, that has so many values in her life and success. And no one can see or respect her or that. But just to get you guys through the night, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT, SHE DID NOT DO DRUGS, SHE IS NOT FAT, HER CHEST ISN'T TO BIG, AND SHE DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE. Do you understand now?
phil

Chicago, IL

#60 May 21, 2007
i think raven and eddie a good couple
cassie

AOL

#61 May 21, 2007
Julianne wrote:
You know what guys, what's the matter with some of you. You guys really don't understand anything about Raven do you? Do any of you really understand how hard she works, and how tuff she has it. She's been working her rear off since she was 3 years old. Has more of a life then probably any of you do. She's been in trillions of movies, shows, and modeling show things and stuff. And she works with charatites, and children and is a humanitarian. She has to support her on life. And she tries to promote the message that girls don't have to be a size two to be exepted. And you know what, after all the great things she does, she NEVER gets credit, or perks, or official appriciation. The only magizines I have really seen her in as far as I know is to confirm rumors. When she was YOUNGER, she was in a FEW shows as a guest star, and maybe 1 or 2 magizines as a positive thing about her. Well she is still doing great things now, so where is she in the news? So is this how any of you are going to thank her? It's really sad about how we only here about Raven when there are rumors around. And is this the kind of thanks she deserves? I mean there are rumors of her being pregnant because people say she's fat. People leave NASTY comments about her because of her weight. They say she's fat and her chest is too big. Someone actually started a rumor somewhere that she shot someone because she didn't win an award because her chest was too big. After all that and all I said, you people SHOULD feel bad for her and all she goes through. Not even from me if you heard this from someone else. But no, its not enough for you guys. You guys have to spread the rumor that she did drugs which she did not. I suggest you think about what I wrote. I think you should be ashamed of urself. You guys really are pathetic and mean, if you are going to talk trash to a girl, that has so many values in her life and success. And no one can see or respect her or that. But just to get you guys through the night, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT, SHE DID NOT DO DRUGS, SHE IS NOT FAT, HER CHEST ISN'T TO BIG, AND SHE DID NOT SHOOT ANYONE. Do you understand now?
WUTS WRONG WIT U?sure some people believe it n some dont.n yea they should stop spreadn rumors but that doesnt mean u have 2 give a lecture about it. n im sure a lot of people agree wit me!!!!!
thomas

Upland, CA

#62 May 21, 2007
you guys are noisy and alyssa like raven so much so you guys be quiet.
tootie

AOL

#63 May 21, 2007
Ravens eyes always look glassy on tv are you sure he wasnt bying it for her? She has slimed down in recent shows.
Julianne

AOL

#64 May 22, 2007
That is the rudest thing I have ever heard. This has nothing to do with Raven. Well, wait nevermind because I mentioned her. Use your resources people, there is an article right up there on this forum thing. And they are good friends in real life. No matter how stupid he was he wouldn't try to hurt his friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt LeBlanc thinks Friends is like Shakespeare 8 hr Schnooki 1
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 12 hr Spaulding Smails 40
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 18 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
News Jennifer Aniston loves TV show 'Botched' 22 hr New Perspective 3
News President Obama addresses Baltimore riots in fi... Tue Le Jimbo 2
News Elvis tribute show coming to Fountain Park Tue Elnora posely 1
News 'Castle' Season 8: Stana Katic's New Contract U... Tue Tony 1
More from around the web