That's So Raven actor arrested on dru...

That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges

There are 571 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 11, 2007, titled That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

“I don't want this (arrest) lingering over my head”

An actor in the Disney Channel's That's So Raven television program is free on bail after he was arrested early Tuesday and charged with marijuana possession. via Houston Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

cece606

Bridgeport, CT

#577 Jul 7, 2008
Ray what happen to ya girl are you CRAZY i was you biggest fan omg you mest up if this is true if this is not somebody stop playin write (yes or no) tell me??????????
cookie

Vero Beach, FL

#578 Jul 11, 2008
I don't know her but the she look and do her thing she don't look like she on drugs. peolpe always got sumthing to say when some doing good and and they not but if they can't pove to us that she doing drugs then stop with the bull shit.
rainbow

Mandeville, LA

#579 Jul 11, 2008
alex wrote:
It was Orlando the one who was on drugs
that's bull ! orlando don't do drugs you must be stupid ?!
rainbow

Mandeville, LA

#580 Jul 11, 2008
man how many times do i have to say this ? RAVEN DON'T DO DRUGS !
rainbow

Mandeville, LA

#581 Jul 11, 2008
THEY JUST CAME UP WITH THAT TOPIX TO MAKE YOU PEPOLE REACT !!!!
Joseph Goyette

Enfield, CT

#583 Aug 14, 2008
Umm wow, yall stupid. It waz Orlando Brown WHO GOT ARRESTED! NOT RAVEN orlando Brown.
He got caught wit marijuana so stop spreading rumors. Ug peeps =P pcee.
JustDrppINGbY

New Orleans, LA

#584 Aug 14, 2008
It says HE.
wow

Manchester, MD

#585 Aug 19, 2008
whoever jus said Raven was on drugs right after reading the article is a idiot and i hope ur grades arent as low as you r dumb
tyara

Meraux, LA

#586 Aug 20, 2008
Brittany wrote:
I did not know Raven was on drugs
well everynody below me they not talkin bout rave they talkin bout eddie, if you keep readin they say he and not she
tiara

Meraux, LA

#587 Aug 20, 2008
well everynody below me they not talkin bout rave they talkin bout eddie, if you keep readin they say he and not she
lisa

Houma, LA

#588 Oct 23, 2008
man i'm go put it like this orlando don't do durgs and raven don't do durgs end of story .
CountryGurl

United States

#589 Nov 6, 2008
4get all yall
stupid h***
rainbow

Houma, LA

#590 Nov 6, 2008
you 2 .
yeaaa

Syracuse, NY

#591 Nov 12, 2008
it wasnt raven, it clearly says 'he was arrested'
haha

Since: Sep 08

Pittsburgh, PA

#592 Nov 12, 2008
So thats why she is so fat. because after she gets through smoking a joint she gets the munchies.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#593 Nov 15, 2008
Dumbasses
Katen

Auckland, New Zealand

#594 Dec 25, 2008
yellow boy wrote:
So thats why she is so fat. because after she gets through smoking a joint she gets the munchies.
What in the onions are you on about? Raven Symone doesn't take drugs......well...if she did...then how come the t.v. news didn't explain a single thing.... sometimes you just gotta know the real story not write nonsense stuff like who and what .....

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#595 Dec 27, 2008
Katen wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the onions are you on about? Raven Symone doesn't take drugs......well...if she did...then how come the t.v. news didn't explain a single thing.... sometimes you just gotta know the real story not write nonsense stuff like who and what .....
Exactly hey everyone Vote for Raven in 3 Categories go to: www.Teenscoop.net you have until Monday in which the Polls will be Closed.
jondog

Australia

#596 Jan 7, 2009
its not raven it said he not she
Kay

Wigan, UK

#597 Jan 27, 2009
U lot r blind,in d article it said he, is raven a he she is a she ok, read b4 u comment. It aint raven, i haven't even read d artcle bt just dat little bit to start of the article b4 u click 4 more info nd i already know it aint her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) Mon VorenusI 3
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney re... Jun 23 vicki 5
News Jason Alexander shifts from TV to run live show... Jun 23 roshan 1
Desmienten a extranjeros detenidos en EspaƱa p... Jun 22 teodorinkokorev 3
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards Jun 21 lavon affair 13
News Britney Spears' 16-Year-Old Sister Pregnant (Dec '07) Jun 21 Phone type guy 153
Ismael Gerli Champsaur - Consul general in hi... Jun 19 Jose mujica merid... 28
More from around the web