That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges

Apr 11, 2007 Full story: Houston Chronicle 571

“I don't want this (arrest) lingering over my head”

An actor in the Disney Channel's That's So Raven television program is free on bail after he was arrested early Tuesday and charged with marijuana possession. via Houston Chronicle

Full Story
not telling

AOL

#25 May 8, 2007
I am not going to yell, I am talking firmly. Guys Raven wasn't the one using drugs. The person that did drugs was Orlando, her best friend on the show and in real life. Don't blame Raven, the people or person that first found out about this should have labeled it better. Because it makes it sound like anybody there. It was Orlando, there is proof too because there was an article on it. Please cut Raven some slack. And Orlando too. I was mad at him too, but kids make mistakes, especially teens. He is only 19. I know it is easy to be mad, but prey for him, and that he will go on the right path again. He needs support from people, not anger. Because he will figure it out all on his own. Back to Raven, cut her some slack, really. She is really getting upset. And I know trust me, I talked to her a day ago. I made a mistake when I spoke to her, and she got mad at me, and it was about a rumor going on about her. Not this one, the one where people think she was pregnant. I asked her and she got really upset. She also said basically she knows about the rumors about her. She really has gone through a lot, and a lot of stuff she is just finding out. I know how being talked about feels, especially when it just comes out of nowhere. Some of you here really need to give her a break. Its hard enought for her right now, she doesn't need anymore.
Carmela

UK

#26 May 11, 2007
MOST OF U R ALL STUPID PEAOPLE! IT WASN'NT RAVEN IT WAS ORLANDO BROWN! U ARE ALL STUPID BASTERDS ,FUCKIN' HELL!!!
RAVEN WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHIN LIKE THAT!
DON'T WORRY RAVEN, I'M ON UR SIDE. OH, AND ORLANDO I AM SO ASHAMED OF U. ON TV U R SO MUCH MORE SENSIBLE. SHAME ON U IDIOT! OH,RAVEN I'M STILL ON UR SIDE!! AND, UR R SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY ON TV YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD MY STOMACH HURTS!!! UR GREAT! ORLANDO I HATE U! BYE!
not telling

AOL

#27 May 11, 2007
Carmela stop. Yes you are right about Orlando doing drugs, but please don't be so mad at him. This is no excuse teenagers make a lot of mistakes, and he is 19 believe it or not. He will get on the right path again, and I know that it is hard to still be friends or like someone after doing something like this, but he needs support, not critism. I know its not easy, but that's how he learns. It also doesn't help because of other things. This is random but those four kids Raven, Chelsea, Eddie, and Cory, (Raven, Annelise, Orlando and Kyle) Have gone through a lot. Especially Raven. Raven with all the rumors about her. There were a couple of rumors on Annelise. And Orlando too. Not much on Kyle but there was one I heard. It may be hard for all of them to deal with Orlando's situation. I say that because they are all friends. Especially him and Raven they are close. It may not help for them either, they need support. Because that's how they will learn, and to be able to get through it. So please be easy on him.
not telling

AOL

#28 May 14, 2007
"This Is My Time"

Oh,
At times I felt like I had lost my self
Cuz people try to make you someone else
I had to learn to trust my heart
So things can change

I came to a point
Where I can speak my mind
And not feel
I'm living in a box
To keep the girl I am concealed
Oh
I finally found the strength so I can
Leave that all behind

[Chorus:]
This is my time, to shine
This is my place to find
All that I have inside
I never knew

This is my time to show
What I must have always known
That nothings impossible
And dreams come true

Everybody's got the strength inside
All it takes is time to realize
That you and only you
Can be the one to decide

I can, I will, I know that everything I want
I can do
Believing in my self
Then every wish I make will come true

Oh,
It took a while to get this far
But I'm here now

This is my place to find
All that I have inside
I never knew

This is my time to show
That nothings impossible
And dreams come true

Overcoming all these things
Here I finally found my wings
Now I know I'm ready to fly........

This is my place to find
All that I have inside
I never knew

This is my time to show
That nothings impossible
And dreams come true

I really like this song. It really inspires me, and makes me think of you. And not because you're the one singing the song. It makes me think of what a good kid you are. It inspires me, and makes me happy. That's what you do all the time with me, and it's what you were meant to do. You were meant to act, sing, dance, everything you do. You are a good kid Raven, and no matter where you go or what path you take, you will always be in my heart, and I will always love it to death.
jdc

Austin, TX

#29 May 15, 2007
IsThisTru wrote:
argh~~~~! read
the
article~~~~~~~~
it is the guy who plzya eddie
not raven
jeez.
Folks, when you grow up, you get into a lot of things. When you grow up a tv star, you have the weight of the world upon you. All of us are just people. The same temptations that come to us come to them 100 fold. The standard that some of you that have posted here is extremely high. I hope that you will be forgiving of yourselves when you break your own standards. Give 'em a break. None of us are perfect.
Maria

AOL

#30 May 15, 2007
Natalia wrote:
I know I am so disapointed in her because she acts and looks so nice on T.V. I am in shock because she was my Ideal and she has really put my head in shame. But then again she deserves it because she is the one that made a choice of takeing drugs or not so there is one thing I have to say to her.....GO TO HELL BITCH!
From Natalia, Melbourne
Why don't you go to hell, and stop by to a reading school. IT'S ORLANDO BROWN! NOT RAVEN SYMONE!
tatiana

Hollywood, FL

#31 May 15, 2007
i cant belive there saying your on drug my friend told me that you have a baby now this do she look like a person that would take drugs i hope you find the person that made up this rumer
Maria

AOL

#32 May 15, 2007
Yeah she has been through way to much. People think she's pregnant, people think she did drugs. Someone said she shot someone. People think she's fat, and it's way to much for her or anyone to take on. show her some respect. Like not telling said, she works so hard and still is. Is this the kind of thanks she deserves.
Jaycee

Lakeland, FL

#33 May 16, 2007
poor her poor her
Jaycee

Lakeland, FL

#34 May 16, 2007
love your song baby

“www.bammaphibamm a.com”

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#35 May 16, 2007
A lot of people that have hopeless jobs like that turn to drugs. Like that guy Steve from Blue's Clues
David

Middle Island, NY

#36 May 16, 2007
Is she on the pill, who's the supplier?
julia

AOL

#37 May 16, 2007
David wrote:
Is she on the pill, who's the supplier?
ALL YALL THAT R SAYN THESE MEAN THINGS ABOUT RAVEN R SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!THERE R WAYS 2 TELL IF SHE IS ON THEM #1:HER EYES WOULD BE DRAWED UP(WITCH THERE NOT!!!!!!!)#2:HER LIPS WOULD BE DRAWED UP(WITCH THERE NOT!!!!!!!!)NOW LOOK AT A PICTURE OF HER N C IF U C IF HER EYES N LIPS R DRAWED UP!!!!!!!!!!WEN U DUM PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT TELL ME
casey

Rosanna, Australia

#38 May 17, 2007
raven chelsea and eddie i think you are the best, eddie if you take drugs he was obviously forced to and then got addicted to them gese guys he cant help a mistake

i love you raven chelsea and eddie you are all my biggest fans you aaallllll rock

casey
Maria

AOL

#39 May 17, 2007
Thank you Casey, see young children especially teens make mistakes. He will learn and get better, but he needs to support.Not rude comments.
Katrina

AOL

#40 May 17, 2007
Oh please, Casey nobody forces someone to do drugs. It's his decision to do drugs or not. What is someone going to do, stick a cigar in the mouth? Stick a needle in their arm and force the drug through their throat or skin? It's his desicion. He is a weird guy though, he doesn't deserve sympothy. He is dumb for doing what he did.
Beverely

AOL

#41 May 17, 2007
Katrina are you seriously that dull. It's called peer pressure. And yes young adults go through that too. He is still pretty young, he is only 19.
Kayla

AOL

#42 May 17, 2007
Guys this whole thing is wrong and stupid. What are you gonna, rag on him or Raven for the stuff they did. It's not going to make a difference, what's done is done. He did drugs, Annelise got drunk, Raven who knows with her. Let it go, you can say whatever you want, it's not going to change anything.
Emily

AOL

#43 May 17, 2007
LEAVE ORLANDO ALONE OK. BETTER YET LEAVE RAVEN ALONE BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE ACCUSING HER OF THIS, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN ABOUT HER. IT'S BAD ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH ORLANDO'S NEWS, YOUR COMMENTS DON'T MAKE THINGS BETTER.
Emily

AOL

#44 May 17, 2007
ALSO, RAVEN HAS GONE THROUGH ENOUGH, SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH THE RUMOR(S) GOING ON ABOUT HER. SHE DOESN'T NEED THIS ONE SPREADING EITHER. I HATE IT WHEN STUPID THINGS LIKE OH THIS CELEBRATY GOT A BAD HAIRCUT. OR THIS CELEBRATY LOOKED UGLY TODAY. AND AS OF NOW ORLANDO BROWN GOT ARRESTED. ANNELISE GOT DRUNK WAS ONCE IN THE NEWS.AND ALTHOUGH THIS WASN'T IN THE NEWS, PEOPLE ARE SAYING RAVEN IS PREGNANT. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO GET IN OTHERS BUSINESS. SO WHAT IF SHE GOT DRUNK OR HE DID DRUGS, IS THAT ANYONE ELSES BUSINESS BUT THERE OWN?NO, A LOT OF THE TIME IT'S DUMB GOSSIP. PEOPLE MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING SOMETIMES. LEAVE THEM ALONE. KIDS MAKE MISTAKES, ESPECIALLY THROUGH TEENAGE YEARS. THEY WILL LEARN. AND FYI RAVEN SYMONE DID NOT DO DRUGS AND IS NOT PREGNANT SO STTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Young and the Restless' leads with 26 Daytime ... 3 hr dmw 12
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Sharon New... 11 hr dmw 8
Stage Tube: Weird Al, Conan O'Brien, and More P... 23 hr Parden Pard 2
Ledger to play Joker (Aug '06) Sun the_real_joker_is... 29
Kirsten Storms' return to 'General Hospital' de... (Feb '12) Sun dmw 8
Theatre @ Boston Court Stages Samuel Beckett's ... Sat Marzee Monk 1
'Married ... with Children' might get a spinoff Sep 13 Kid_Tomorrow 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000