Ellen wants to talk to everyday people

Ellen Degeneres wants to reach a few personal goals during the fourth season of her Emmy-winning syndicated daytime talk show, which began Monday. Full Story
judi Lynn

United States

#585 Dec 19, 2007
Ellen I'm recooping from back surgery and I just want to tell you that you are the most compationate and wonderful person. You enjoy giving to people. I look forward to watching your shop everyday. Have a wonderful Christmas. Judi
nike wrote:
Ellen is the best.....
grace

United States

#587 Dec 23, 2007
hi ellen i love your show and i ve been watching you forever my dream is to go see you and have asecond honney moon with my husband since we got marry21 one years ago we hardly have time or money for vacation but i definetly would like to see you
grace

United States

#588 Dec 23, 2007
you are amazing
gloria walker

Ypsilanti, MI

#589 Dec 27, 2007
Hey Ellen:
I have e-mailed u so many times, do u really read these e-mails or am i just practicing typing?
I love your show and i think you are blessed! How lucky you are your success is great, i once was an entertainer, a country singer, but wasn't lucky enough to make it, went to Nashville did an album and was taken by some con-men and lost thousands of dollars. That's Life! But here is what i would love for you do, shave my head bald on national t.v. i watched you almost shave your mothers hair and i held my breath...i knew u wouldn't do it, but u can do it to me...that way i will meet you and became famous for you shaving my head on t.v. l.o.l, please make me another adventure and memory
love you
Gloria
From BC Canada

Prince George, Canada

#590 Jan 9, 2008
Hi,
I watch your show every day and still can not figure out how to send you a picture. I just got engaged to the most wonderful man over christmas. We have been together for 7 years, but it was still a complete surprise to me. His birthday was Jan 5 and I was wanting to surprise him with you showing his picture. He just turned 60. So if you could let me know how to do it. Or if you would even have the time to show his picture. We live in Beautiful British Columbia. We would love to have you come visit sometime.
Thanks for taking the time to read this
Sherry
Dianne Bodine

La Crescenta, CA

#591 Jan 24, 2008
Ellen, Just want to say we feel like your part of our family, we watch your show every day and laugh and cry with you. My daughter and I are comming to the show on Feb.6,08 and will be waiting to maybe get into the show or in the rif-raf room. I saw the show where you had the massage therapist on and you said it would be great to have a massage therapist on staff well here I am. I've been doing massage for 19 years on and off and would love to offer my services to you and your staff. I will bring my massage table with me and if I get in the rif-raf room I could set it up and give every one a free sample. I also just turned 50 last July and am only working part time but looking for somthing full time. I have 820 hours of massage school and am a cert. medical assist also so if any one needs cpr and a massage I've got your back and front.
I know people ask you for things all the time and just to meat you or even to be there would be a blessing. My daughter and I are best friends and she has written you also telling you about my new grand baby. Her name is Rayna and my grand babys name is Jayden. He was borne at 2 lbs.1 ounce, pink and perfect just very tiny. Just wanted to share this little miricle with you. He is now over 11 pounds. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for all the laughs. Love Dianne, Rayna and Jayden.
Kristin Glendale AZ

Mesa, AZ

#592 Jan 25, 2008
Hi Ellen
I WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU A CD OF A VERY DEAR FRIEND TRACY KIMBRELL PLAYING ALL INSTUMENTS MORE GUITAR THAN MOST.HIS LAST CD WAS DEDICATED TO HIS DEASED FATHER KILLED INSTANTLY BY A DRUNK DRIVER.AUG WILL BE ONE YEAR SINCE ACCIDENT.I AM THE GIRLFRIEND OF TRACYS BROTHER BRYAN.THEY HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER NAMED PAUL.THEIR FATHER WAS A TRAVELLER LITERALLY ON THE ROAD LIVED IN HIS CAR AND LOVED IT.TRACY MADE A NEW CD FOR CHRISTMAS AND I AM SO PROUD I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU MY COPY TO LISTEN TO . I YOU WOULD NOT MIND HOW DO I DO THIS...BY THE WAY GUITAR HERO HE CAN DO WITH ONE FINGER.ha ha
I AM SO NOT COMPUTER SAVVY I USE ONE FINGER HA HA..I JUST WENT BACK TO MY NATERAL COLOR HAIR SO I WENT FROM KKBLONDIE TO REDANGEL I HAVE OVER 86 ANGELS IN MY APARTMENT.BY THE WAY YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.SO DO THE KIMRELL BROTHERS AND THEIR FATHER GAVE THOSE EYES TO THEM
ALL THEY SEE IS BEAUTY THEIR FATHER SAW ON THE ROAD.AT THE END OF THE CD IS A SONG DAY BY DAY.I PARTICULARY LIKE THIS ONE AS I AM 38 DISABLED AND A NEW RECOVERING ALCOLHOLIC AND SMOKER.SO BEING ABLE TO ACTUALLY TYPE SOMTHHING WITHOUT SLURRING IS PRETTY NICE AND I KNOW WHAT I AM WRITING.
I HOPE THIS GETS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE THIS FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS OR EVEN THE DAY BY DAY SONG AS IT IS DAY BY DAY TO HELP ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HELP AND LOVE EACH DAY..

BY THE WAY WATHCED YOUR BIRTHDAY SHOW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY B DAY..
LOVE KRISTIN IN GLENDALE AZ
ARE YOU COMING FOR SUPERBOWL WHO DO YOU HOPE GOES ? PATRIOTS ARE LIKED HERE
Jeff W

Pulaski, VA

#593 Jan 28, 2008
tonya morris wrote:
yes this is tonya again.i just want to let you know im not from copper hill. im from crimora virginia.someone put in wrong town.thanks.
Tonya,

Did you attend Fort Defiance High, grad 78?

If so please email fdhsreunion30@yahoo.com so we may send further information on 30th reunion coming this fall!

Jeff W.
Carrie from Saskatoon

Warman, Canada

#594 Jan 30, 2008
Dear Ellen...My husband, son, and girlfriend love to play guitar hero as much as you do!! The problem is one of our guitars quit working, and all of the stores here are sold out, and we have been trying, and trying to get another one, but haven't been able to!:( Have you any idea how depressing it is to have to sit and watch someone playing, and not be able to play yourself?!?!? I'm usually a positive person, but i have to admit, this reeeeeally sux!! signed yours truly...desperately missing my guitar!!:)
susan lee

Newark, OH

#595 Jan 30, 2008
hi ELLEN
i love your show and you!
EVERY DAY I GET THE BIG T.V. AT FOUR O'CLOCK.
I ALWAYS WONDER IF YOU HAVE A BUTTON UNDER YOUR
SEAT CUSHION BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU SIT DOWN AFTER A SONG IT STOPS THE MUSIC. I CAN NOT BEL

IEVE YOUR DJ STOPS IT SO PERFECT.
IS ANDY STILL ON YOUR SHOW. I HAVEN'T HEARD HIS
NAME LATELY.

THANKYOU FOR BRIGHTEN ME UP EVERY DAY,
SUSAN
Stacie Waller

AOL

#596 Jan 31, 2008
Hi,Ellen...I love your show...I was looking to find how to explain why I deserved the GMC Acatia and couldn't...my boyfriend put me in a 18 month old bind,but that is the general version...he kept telling me he believed he was insured and he wasn't,which didn't help when I had a fender bender in a parking lot. I have always owned an eighties vehicle throughout the nineties, and I sold the last one to move from a mobile home to a rented three bedroom house to make room for his son. If you ever do a show on peace, perhaps you could discuss what the purpose of violence is because I have been assaulted 14 times in my 40 years and the most anyone spent time for was 30 days-1 time.I am working now to gain my independence with a product to be patented next year. Thanks for the upbeat energy.
Patricia Bibee

Durham, NC

#597 Jan 31, 2008
I was wondering if you could somehow help me out in some way. Your good at helping people out so I was wondering if you help me out as well. My husbands over in Iraq and has been gone since May of 2007, and I'm having problems with my mortgage it has gone up a lot. I can't seem to find anyone to help me out so we'll probably lose the house. It will be 4 years this October that we have been living here, hate to have it happen but don't know what else to do. Thank you very much.
randall bullard

Fayetteville, NC

#598 Feb 20, 2008
hi ellen, we enjoy your show very much.i need your help with my wife. but its really hard to explain in writing.i would really love to talk to you in person or by phone. but i do not wish to give my phone number out to the world.im a very concerned husband. we live in tabor city,nc. please contact me
Clay from Kentucky

AOL

#599 Feb 29, 2008
Ellen,

Words seem insignificant when the subject is the death of a young gay boy. I applaud your words on the show today (2-29-08), they say what I have difficulty saying. Please keep up the good work, for many people are afraid to speak out, because of hatred towards something that isn't a choice.

mybelief

United States

#600 Feb 29, 2008
I don't appreciate you having a public forum for entertainment, gives you the right to try to convince me regarding my beliefs. I do not agree with you trying to convince me that my belief is incorrect regarding a man & woman relationship. Furthermore calling me "full of hate" because I disagree with your viewpoint. You should quit trying to change America because here's one American who does not have to agree with you. Have you truly studied what you are saying or you espousing what you "feel"? It's hard to understand why you believe you need to try to change America.
mybelief

United States

#601 Feb 29, 2008
Patricia Bibee wrote:
I was wondering if you could somehow help me out in some way. Your good at helping people out so I was wondering if you help me out as well. My husbands over in Iraq and has been gone since May of 2007, and I'm having problems with my mortgage it has gone up a lot. I can't seem to find anyone to help me out so we'll probably lose the house. It will be 4 years this October that we have been living here, hate to have it happen but don't know what else to do. Thank you very much.

Look at this web site for possible suggestions: http://www.hud.gov/local/index.cfm
mybelief

United States

#602 Mar 1, 2008
Clay from Kentucky wrote:
Ellen,
Words seem insignificant when the subject is the death of a young gay boy. I applaud your words on the show today (2-29-08), they say what I have difficulty saying. Please keep up the good work, for many people are afraid to speak out, because of hatred towards something that isn't a choice.
You applaud? Ellen stating that all non lesbian and non gay people hate lesbian and gay people. It is quite evident that Ellen, a proclaimed lesbian, hates more people (non lesbian and non gay) than are hated the other way around (just because, I believe, that there are more straight people than queer people). Because there are more straight people, the fewer are queer.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#603 Mar 1, 2008
She's so enlightened she's not a political gay. She has no agendas. she's a person first and a gay woman second. Her depth is her sincerity, it just oozes. The only reason she would'nt accept your lunch invitation is cause it would open the flood gates to a million more.
I think she would be a very good traveller, she could adapt to different cultures very well. Love to see her on a realism show.
bionic

Boynton Beach, FL

#604 Apr 23, 2008
Hi Ellen ,
Why don't you ever answer my E-Mails
Barbara Jordan

Calgary, Canada

#605 May 16, 2008
I saw your on your show that you will clear up song lyrics that we don't quite understand. I'm a little unclear about AC/DC's "Dirty deeds...done with sheep." A deeper voice sings, "Dirty deeds in the jungle deep." I'm confused. Do sheep really live in the jungle? Another song I don't understand is Shania Twain's, "I'm meeting you forever in the hallways..." The other day on the radio, I'm sure I heard Kurt Cobain of Nirvana sing, "I'm not kvetching..." in some song I didn't catch the name of,(or is it, some song of which I didn't catch the name?-- ask your Mama) Anyhoo, are these really the lyrics, or do I need to trade in my $1.98 hearing aid? Thanks for your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Gwyneth Paltrow Has to Do With Saving the ... 12 hr who da fuhk 12
'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney's ... (Mar '14) 23 hr vidya roopnarine 7
Calvin Harris Appears In 'Entourage' Movie Trailer Thu indaly 1
Blues soul rock singer Joe Cocker at A&M Records. Dec 23 Oliver Cromwell 2
Bronson Pinchot Runs Up Debt, Lawsuits in Susqu... Dec 22 Noonen 1
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... Dec 21 uss 2
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... Dec 21 bud 2
More from around the web