Miranda Cosgrove

Oct 4, 2008 Full story: Variety 19

After four seasons as Megan, the cute but conniving little sister on Nickelodeon's "Drake & Josh," Miranda Cosgrove was offered the opportunity of her young career: to headline her own Nick comedy, "iCarly." ...

Read more
jason

New York, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2008
i love your webshow
miranda

New York, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2008
i love you
man man

Chesnee, SC

#4 Nov 16, 2008
i'm board
bre

Longwood, FL

#5 Nov 24, 2008
i need miranda's phone number because i love her webshow
ranjani reyes

Barnesville, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2008
icarly is a funnies show lots people carly and spencer and freddie and sam
sam is a mean girl today in the whole in ri ve
uou are nices to me and cool people i like the part freddie fight very good at sports
carly you good sister of spencer shey is so funny in the airplane and i need call miranda home number and your cell carly you slam freddie on his face i like it.i love it so much.
ranjani reyes

Barnesville, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2008
jason wrote:
i love your webshow
hit you so much in new york
Patrick

Southborough, MA

#8 Jan 4, 2009
I LOVE YOU PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEA AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE EEEEEEEE EMAIL ME AT dracutbaseball7@aim.com please
samuel

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jan 5, 2009
hay can you tell me over my privit landline you phone number
janet

AOL

#10 Apr 14, 2009
sorry your number got erase
from my phone.
can you give it to me.
miranda

AOL

#11 Apr 14, 2009
i love connor
connor

AOL

#12 Apr 14, 2009
i think you are
the best.
henry

Tualatin, OR

#13 Apr 16, 2009
who knows miranda cosgroves number
ranajani devi reyes

Barnesville, OH

#14 Apr 17, 2009
icarly like thart show and i ilke it and my sister name saila reyes and she loves icarly you have a real home telephone thacks you so much thacks to you and i can do anythings else and i like it
hi carly

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2009
why you pulling prank drake and josh it me very mad and you i hate your show i carly it is gross and stop and some day i will be ondrake josh show so want be star and i have lots of awrwds ibeenactress jump rope and specil and and
Kelsey Reed

Oakland, ME

#16 Apr 20, 2009
Hi Miranda Cosgrove this is Kelsey Reed talking to you and i love your show ICarly that is a really funny show i love it! Do you have any pets? I actully have 7 pet 4 horses 2 dogs and 2 cats and i love the show of Drake and Josh and you are such a good acter in that show i like the part where you pull the plug apart and that was't nice that Drake and Josh ws'nt being nice to you that was so funny i love that show too.
hello

Staten Island, NY

#17 Jun 15, 2009
her number is 81745900163
samantha

Nebraska City, NE

#18 Jun 15, 2009
hi i love your show and i would really really love to be on it lol i like drake and josh to but i think icarly is better!!
Cole Heppell

Augusta, GA

#20 Aug 10, 2011
i love your webshow
Miranda Cosgrove

Albania

#23 Apr 16, 2013
i have 9 cats i have 10 dogs 1 horse i enjoy to walking with my horse because i love horses they are so cute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exposing Anti-Islam Author Ayaan Hirsi Ali's La... 12 hr Moses Kestenbaum ODA 10
News Kelly Clarkson gives husband a triumphant smooc... 21 hr Oh Rachey Not Pea... 1
News SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue swedenforever 1,168
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Mon April Fullz 126
News Hey Jen: Black celebs who deny racism exists ar... Sun Big Knob 27
News Betty White to be immortalized in wax (Oct '13) Sun Joe 3
News Black, Gay Cowboy: Michael Sam Steps Up (Sep '14) Mar 28 Fa-Foxy 25
More from around the web