Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affairs'

There are 9 comments on the Nov 12, 2012, TV Squad story titled Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affairs'. In it, TV Squad reports that:

Susan Lucci will return with more stories of love gone wrong when "Deadly Affairs" comes back with new episodes in the summer of 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Squad.

Jan

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 14, 2012
It's OK, not the same as watching Susan Lucci when she is actully acting in the program. Does Susan have anything coming up where she will be acting?
Henry

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 30, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2012
she still alive?
amw

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Susan lucci start tomorrow deadly affair

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Jan wrote:
It's OK, not the same as watching Susan Lucci when she is actully acting in the program. Does Susan have anything coming up where she will be acting?
she acts?
lol
Skater Boy

Canada

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Susan is a fine actress and person. Yes, she has been Erica Kane for a long time but she is an amazing comedian despite us thinking drama drama drama. She has a role in Devious Maids a telenova for Lifetime and I hope we will see her in some other roles including All My Children reboot. But sounds like she is busy with Devious Maids and Deadly Affairs.
amw

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Susan lucci gonna be on the View
amw

Washington, DC

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Susan lucci on the new show on Sunday ch 7
dmw

New York, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2014
Susan Lucci was.on hot im Cleveland today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Muhney performs in disguise on 'The You... (Aug '14) 14 min MM s Biggest Fans 4
News NBC News 'leaked details about ELEVEN incidents... 18 hr Sam 1
News Obama, Strong zingers fly at 'Nerd Prom' Sun Le Jimbo 1
News New Cosby accuser: 'Do you remember me?' Sun Local 4
News She's got legs! Jennifer Aniston reveals enviab... Sun Noushin 1
comedy Sun peeweehead 1
News Jon Bon Jovi Will Ponder Alternate Life in New ... Apr 24 MGJoeViterbo 8
More from around the web