U.S. Senator: what happened from 1915...

U.S. Senator: what happened from 1915-1923 was blatant act of genocide

There are 32 comments on the PanArmenian Network story from Apr 25, 2013, titled U.S. Senator: what happened from 1915-1923 was blatant act of genocide. In it, PanArmenian Network reports that:

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Chairmen of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee - the two powerful Congressional panels with oversight over U.S. foreign policy - joined with their colleagues on the evening of April 24th on Capitol Hill in rallying bipartisan support for a truthful and just resolution of the Armenian ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PanArmenian Network.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Dear Mr.Royce,

I know you do not read but I hope someone will read this letter and remind you that there are 225.000.000 Turkish People on the earth..And Republic of Turkey is the sole strong friend of USA in the Middleeast after Israel since 1776..

As I see ,with your all ignorance you are provoking President Obama to recognize a "Genocide lie with long tail" about the Turks..

Please read this first and try to understand the matter clearly.Do never be funny in front of the history..

Tell me What would USA do if they were fighting with United allies,Russia

& Mexico in the fictious 3 WW to establish a NEW MEXICAN STATE tyo unify with Mexico?.

What would USA do if American Hispanic USA citizens

suddenly start to ware Mexican /French /Russian uniforms

and kill women,old,children and handicapped Americans in their own homes in Texas and New Mexico when all men of the USA army

were fighting in 14 fronts against the all the leding powers of the world...

Tell me what would USA do?

USA bombed Hirosima and Nagazaki killed 250.000Japanese people after a finished war for the revenge of PearlHarbour's 2300 lost Americans.

But,Turks only deported Liar-menian(armenians are LIARS) traitor betrayers to another Ottoman Turks province from Van Bitlis and Mus Cities only to another Ottoman Province in today's Syria,Der Zor...

Liar-menians have been insulting,spreading lies and slanders about "my People"" for 100years with a great inferiorty complex of beeing a traitor betrayer nation to their own state,Ottoman Empire in the beginning of the 20th Century with the provocations of Russians and British & French governments..

They have collaborated with the enemies(Russians in 1878-79/1914-15-French army in 1914-15),and wore their military uniforms and killed their own neighbors who have been living with them for atleast 13 centuries in Anatolia.

What should Turks do after those hostilities.?

What would USA do?

Here are some questions for you to ask to your Liar-menian friends..I know They will never answer them..But please try at least ,ones..

1)Why was every single Ottoman official, incarcerated for war crimes during the nearly two-and-a-half years of the Malta Tribunals, finally acquitted?

THIS IS THE QUESTION THAT WOULD PUT AN END TO THE “ARMENIAN GENOCIDE” MATTER, TO ANY LOGICAL MIND. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MALTA TRIBUNALS REFERRED TO IN ANY OF THE ARMENIAN WEB SITES.

2) The “Sick Man of Europe” was on her knees, financially broke and depleted of manpower (thanks to German-directed military mobilization) and needed resources. Why would the empire choose this most inopportune time to target the Armenians, who made the financial wheels turn and were clearly a vital resource to the country?

3) The “Sick Man of Europe” was on her knees, financially broke. Why would she spend a fortune on resettling the Armenians?

If the idea was to wipe them out, why didn’t they massacre them on the spot, as the Armenians did with the Turks?

4) Could the Ottoman Turks have the TECHNOLOGICAL capacity to carry out a government-sponsored genocide on such a grand scale?

5) If the idea of the resettlement program was to subject the Armenians to a slow, genocidal death, why did so many Armenians survive?

If there was a true government sponsored policy of extermination, why leave the barely-living starved alive? In short, it all boils down to: how could the great majority...one million out of less than one and a half million... have survived?

6) Why then, would the Turks fool around by going through the musical chairs of separating the men (remember, the Armenians claim the men were largely unarmed)?

Also, why were there supposedly so many orphans?

If a government has in mind to wipe out a race, why leave so many children alive?

The Armenians didn’t intend to leave the Turkish children alive.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#3 Apr 25, 2013
-ANCA Made a discount of 500.000 on Genocide Victims recently hahahaha

Look at their letter to Coca Cola...on 24.th of April,2013...

""""" Dear Members of the Coca-Cola Company’s Board of Directors:

We are writing to express our profound concern regarding the Coca Cola Company’s association with an organization that has, for many years, orchestrated a hateful public campaign to deny the Armenian Genocide, a government sponsored campaign that killed over 1,000,000 men, women and children because of their Armenian ethnicity and Christian faith."""

Aram Hamparian
Executive Director, Armenian National Committee of America""" ""

It was "Over 1.500.000 last year and this year they said Over 1.000.000.Who knows the figures of the next year's campaign?

-If the Turks killed Liar-menians one by one from 1890s to 1920 why at least 15.000Armenian public servants in Ottoman empire including Ministers,Ambassadors,Consuls, second Consuls and other servants did not move their even a single finger and warn USA or Europe for the GENOCIDE?

Were Armenian Bureucrats in Ottoman Empire the collabrators of the Genocide?

Those armenian pashas and bureaucrats worked for the ottoman empire between the years of 1900-1919...

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Brits released them all after 3 years of investigation in Turkish Ottoman Archieves..

Because they saw the realities and the Truths..

The deception of the LIAR-menians ,now continues for 93 years, 2 months, and 27 days.

The other side of the FALSIFIED GENOCIDE

please visit http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/ to have more information.I know you will never do that but you have to know the Truth and the Genocide of the TRUTHS by LIAR-menians..

There are thousands of Armenian web sites telling their story of inferiority agaist Turks.But there is only one website from the Turks make them mad.Why ?

Why Armenian storytellers yelling this much .

Let me tell you.

If you are not familiar with this ""armenian fairy tale"" and read

www.tallarmeniantale.com web site first other thousands zillions billions websites of ""funny armenian storytellers""look like Charlie Chaplin's silent movies.

A lot of actions but no sound.

They all know that during Ottoman and Turks period of nearly 2000years in anatolia,Armenian anatolians were the number one important people to the sultans even more important than Turks.

Because they are christians in a great community of moslems so they should be protected safely.This ended in the 1.world war.

Armenian idiots united with Russian and French armies wore their uniforms and started killing moslems everywhere they found weak.

Yes ottoman Turks were fighting with English,French,Italian,Greek,R ussian and Arab armies in 14different fronts from Iran border to Libya,from Rumania to yemen.

but armenians opened another front and killed Turks on their backs.

Ottoman officials decided to deport them.On the ways they died because of that time's misery and some small fights with dome kurdish tribes etc .

Nobody killed them planned it is a terrible lie.

All christian world knows this but all christian world has hypocratic face and dinayed this reality with cold blood.

Even Armenian diaspora knows the truth but they are in a position to sell this ""so called fairy tale""for their future and never giveup.

Poor armenian people in Armenia is very busy with this tale and forgotten all their daily needs and keep living in powerty and the government of Armenia is cheating their own people with using this instrument to rule them.

of course armenian merchants of ""so called tale sellers""are not feeling comfortable in their seats.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

#8 Apr 25, 2013
OguzTolga wrote:
-ANCA Made a discount of 500.000 on Genocide Victims recently hahahaha
Look at their letter to Coca Cola...on 24.th of April,2013...
""""" Dear Members of the Coca-Cola Company’s Board of Directors:
We are writing to express our profound concern regarding the Coca Cola Company’s association with an organization that has, for many years, orchestrated a hateful public campaign to deny the Armenian Genocide, a government sponsored campaign that killed over 1,000,000 men, women and children because of their Armenian ethnicity and Christian faith."""
Aram Hamparian
Executive Director, Armenian National Committee of America""" ""
It was "Over 1.500.000 last year and this year they said Over 1.000.000.Who knows the figures of the next year's campaign?
-If the Turks killed Liar-menians one by one from 1890s to 1920 why at least 15.000Armenian public servants in Ottoman empire including Ministers,Ambassadors,Consuls, second Consuls and other servants did not move their even a single finger and warn USA or Europe for the GENOCIDE?
Were Armenian Bureucrats in Ottoman Empire the collabrators of the Genocide?
Those armenian pashas and bureaucrats worked for the ottoman empire between the years of 1900-1919...
over over over means 1,000.001 to 1,999.999 it seems you do not understand the English language 1.500,000 is over over 1 million
notimpressed

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Turks have such an expert way of showing their ugliness... even with just forum posts as is the example above who keeps posting the same ugly posts over and over.
Steven Hassan

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 Apr 25, 2013
I guess WW I and the rebelion against the state had nothing to do with it right?
soapbox

Burbank, CA

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
I guess WW I and the rebelion against the state had nothing to do with it right?
Are you talking about the Turkish rebellion against the Ottoman state, or the cold blooded murder of 2 million indigenous Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks?

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#12 Apr 25, 2013
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>over over over means 1,000.001 to 1,999.999 it seems you do not understand the English language 1.500,000 is over over 1 million
why diaspora made a new discount from OVER 1.5M to Over 1M this year on VICTIMS(!)hahahahahahahahaha of the Genocide hahahahahhhahahaha?
what will be in next years?
Over 500.000 in 2014
Over 300.000 in 2015
......Over 25 in in 2025?
hahahahahaha

Over and over your LIE is dying again and again and again ad again...hahahahahaha
Steven Hassan

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2013
soapbox wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the Turkish rebellion against the Ottoman state, or the cold blooded murder of 2 million indigenous Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks?
MMM now it is up to two million huh?

Yes, bad things tend to hapen to those who revolt during time of war...history has shown this over and over.

By the way, if they were revolting how can they be innocent?
Dander

Deloraine, Australia

#14 Apr 25, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
MMM now it is up to two million huh?
Yes, bad things tend to hapen to those who revolt during time of war...history has shown this over and over.
By the way, if they were revolting how can they be innocent?
Assad agrees with you.
but Erdogan is confused!
He will come clean soon.
notimpressed

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
MMM now it is up to two million huh?
Yes, bad things tend to hapen to those who revolt during time of war...history has shown this over and over.
By the way, if they were revolting how can they be innocent?
Yeah he made a typo, it's actually about 3 million innocent murdered victims.

Revolting? Who? Armenians never revolted for a new state until AFTER genocide was started and committed, and the first people who did the revolting were TURKS revolting against their own government to destroy the Ottoman empire and create a new fascist genocidal country named Turkey... and they succeeded and the terrorist country has not been punished to this day.

The extremist terrorist Turks of WWI used the war as an excuse to commit genocide against Armenians, and when they ran out of Armenians, they proceeded to Greeks, and when they ran out of Greeks they proceeded to Assyrians. Did the Greeks and Assyrians revolt too and ask for their own state? Or was it actually that Turkey is guilty of crimes against humanity and must pay the price?

Read and get educated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocid...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Genocide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_Genocid...

Turks always vandalize wikipedia but they are unsuccessful on the above pages, because they are under close watch and protection.

Steven Hassan

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Assad agrees with you.
but Erdogan is confused!
He will come clean soon.
So can you actually name a government which did not start shooting its people when they began a revolution?

Ya didn't think so.
Steven Hassan

United States

#17 Apr 26, 2013
notimpressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he made a typo, it's actually about 3 million innocent murdered victims.
Revolting? Who? Armenians never revolted for a new state until AFTER genocide was started and committed, and the first people who did the revolting were TURKS revolting against their own government to destroy the Ottoman empire and create a new fascist genocidal country named Turkey... and they succeeded and the terrorist country has not been punished to this day.
The extremist terrorist Turks of WWI used the war as an excuse to commit genocide against Armenians, and when they ran out of Armenians, they proceeded to Greeks, and when they ran out of Greeks they proceeded to Assyrians. Did the Greeks and Assyrians revolt too and ask for their own state? Or was it actually that Turkey is guilty of crimes against humanity and must pay the price?
Read and get educated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocid...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Genocide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_Genocid...
Turks always vandalize wikipedia but they are unsuccessful on the above pages, because they are under close watch and protection.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =obi9I96AT_AXX
Sorry to inform you, but you have it backwards..the killing did not start until after the revolution started.

It makes no logical sense other wise. The ottomans were in the middle of wat was at the time the biggest war in history. Why would they side track to kill off thier source of cannon fodder?

http://www.theopavlidis.com/MidEast/part80.ht...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
So can you actually name a government which did not start shooting its people when they began a revolution?
Ya didn't think so.
I guess it only matters when muslims get killed, eh "Steve"?
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#19 Apr 26, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you, but you have it backwards..the killing did not start until after the revolution started.
It makes no logical sense other wise. The ottomans were in the middle of wat was at the time the biggest war in history. Why would they side track to kill off thier source of cannon fodder?
http://www.theopavlidis.com/MidEast/part80.ht...
Sorry to tell all of you the ..WW1 started when the Serbian queen was assasinated...
SO,GERMANY AND TURKEY WERE ALLIES..
THEY ENTERED A WAR AGAINST THE RUSSIANS FRENCH AND THE BRITISH PEOPLE..
GERMANY AND TURKEY WERE DEFEATED...
THIS CAUSED THE START OF THE REVOLUTION INSIDE THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE ,,PARENTS ASKED WHERE ARE THEIR CHILDREN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM ETC.....ETC.ETC.
SO, THEY STARTED TO REVOLT AGAINST THE EMPIRE..
AND IN THIS CHAOS WERE THE ARMENIANS ..SO ,, TO ENCLOSE THEIR DEFEAT AND TO SHOW UP A LITTLE PRESTIGE THEY STARTED A CIVIL WAR AGAINST THE INNOCENT ARMENIAN INHABITANTS ..AND CHRISTIANS..
1.500.000 ARMENIANS 500.000 CHRISTAN GREEKS AND ASSYRIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE INNOCENT VICTIMS WHO FALL TO SACRIFICE OF TURKISH EGOIST PRESTIGE..

CAUSE THEY WANTED TO SHOW UP AS WINNERS..
POOR POOR POOR TURKS..
Steven Hassan

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it only matters when muslims get killed, eh "Steve"?
And why would you say that Faith?

I personally think killing people, no matter who they are, is wrong. Unlike you, I don't call for the mass destruction of entire populations.
Steven Hassan

United States

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell all of you the ..WW1 started when the Serbian queen was assasinated...
SO,GERMANY AND TURKEY WERE ALLIES..
THEY ENTERED A WAR AGAINST THE RUSSIANS FRENCH AND THE BRITISH PEOPLE..
GERMANY AND TURKEY WERE DEFEATED...
THIS CAUSED THE START OF THE REVOLUTION INSIDE THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE ,,PARENTS ASKED WHERE ARE THEIR CHILDREN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM ETC.....ETC.ETC.
SO, THEY STARTED TO REVOLT AGAINST THE EMPIRE..
AND IN THIS CHAOS WERE THE ARMENIANS ..SO ,, TO ENCLOSE THEIR DEFEAT AND TO SHOW UP A LITTLE PRESTIGE THEY STARTED A CIVIL WAR AGAINST THE INNOCENT ARMENIAN INHABITANTS ..AND CHRISTIANS..
1.500.000 ARMENIANS 500.000 CHRISTAN GREEKS AND ASSYRIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE INNOCENT VICTIMS WHO FALL TO SACRIFICE OF TURKISH EGOIST PRESTIGE..
CAUSE THEY WANTED TO SHOW UP AS WINNERS..
POOR POOR POOR TURKS..
Unfortunately the major acts of killing of thier own folks, who had been rebeling on several occuations over the last fifty or so years of the empire, occured during the war.
Dander

Deloraine, Australia

#22 Apr 26, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
So can you actually name a government which did not start shooting its people when they began a revolution?
Ya didn't think so.
But IT turks did not shoot civilians for revolt.
They killed the civilians under their protection they were supposed to relocate safely from the danger zone.
May be you are a stupid turk not to know this fact.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#24 Apr 26, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>But IT turks did not shoot civilians for revolt.
They killed the civilians under their protection they were supposed to relocate safely from the danger zone.
May be you are a stupid turk not to know this fact.
What a hopeless lie..None of them has been killed by the TURK..It was a depoertation Punishment for the Traitor Betrayer Armenians who shot Turks when all the Men were in the army..
You can not escape idiot...We are after you..heheheeheheh
Dander

Deloraine, Australia

#25 Apr 26, 2013
OKUZ
you are after my yarrak!
But
Make do with Kangal
cunku sikimi alirsin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney re... Thu vicki 5
News Jason Alexander shifts from TV to run live show... Thu roshan 1
Desmienten a extranjeros detenidos en España p... Jun 22 teodorinkokorev 3
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards Jun 21 lavon affair 13
News Britney Spears' 16-Year-Old Sister Pregnant (Dec '07) Jun 21 Phone type guy 153
Ismael Gerli Champsaur - Consul general in hi... Jun 19 Jose mujica merid... 28
News Not just the DNC: Five more hacks the West has ... Jun 16 George 1
More from around the web