'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash

'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash

There are 65 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Jun 20, 2011, titled 'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of MTV's "Jackass" films and TV series, was killed in a fiery car crash on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
omg

San Antonio, TX

#69 Jun 22, 2011
rickky wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of us are THRILLED that this drunken murdererer is now a crispy critter. He didnt burn up fast enough. All drunken murderers that kill innocent people should have horrific deaths.

WHOOPEE~ For once God did not protect a drunk.
You're a pathetic troll who will probably live a life full of sadness because you are so hateful. Go ahead and protest with those westboro baptist sickos and make yourself look more like a scumbag that you are.
ThinksYou'reStup id

Dexter, MO

#70 Jun 22, 2011
Wow! All these negative comments!!
How can you people be so insensitive?!
It's a precious life lost regardless if he was famous, did crazy things, and overall a great entertainer! He has a family & friends who are mourning his loss!
Don't you people have jobs or something?! Find something better to do with your time that to talk crap when there is such a sad loss!!!!
Mike

Mason City, IA

#71 Jun 22, 2011
[QUOTE who="ThinksYou'reStupid "]Wow! All these negative comments!!
How can you people be so insensitive?!
It's a precious life lost regardless if he was famous, did crazy things, and overall a great entertainer! He has a family & friends who are mourning his loss!
Don't you people have jobs or something?! Find something better to do with your time that to talk crap when there is such a sad loss!!!![/QUOTE]

Precious life? Great entertainer? These guys make a living getting hit in the balls, stapling their butt cheeks together, lighting farts. You call that a great entertainer? Yeah these guys are some real MENSA members. And yes I do have a job, also a college degree, that's why I don't sit at home watching retarded shows like Jackass.
Ellihue Waters

Bensalem, PA

#72 Jun 23, 2011
Well Done, Ryan!(Hahaha) You had a .20 BAC, you were driving your car nearly 150mph in a 55mph zone on a dark wooded 2 lane highway at 2:30am with a passenger who was drunk too!

You're great! What a stunt, dude! I wish everyone could be like you!

When's the next Jackass movie coming out?

Can you get me Johnny Knoxville's autograph? You are so cool, I see the way young people look up to you for all that you contribute to society.

Oh, I forgot. You're so dead they're gonna have to bury you twice. Your charred remains are already 98% cremated. I hope some pranksters take compressed air to your ashes and shower everyone at your funeral! That would be funny!

The world has had to put up with you and your friends' crap for a decade now, and I think it's cosmic irony that you die being an as$h*le. I'm glad you are dead and I'm glad you took a lackey with you and I'm glad you didn't kill anyone who didn't deserve it.

Burnt, charred, crisped, roasted, scalded, incinerated, smoked, toast, broiled, baked, singed!!!!

You were a drunken lout and now we are rid of you.

That is all. You may continue on to hell.
Im glad they died

Philadelphia, PA

#77 Aug 24, 2015
Ellihue Waters wrote:
Well Done, Ryan!(Hahaha) You had a .20 BAC, you were driving your car nearly 150mph in a 55mph zone on a dark wooded 2 lane highway at 2:30am with a passenger who was drunk too!
You're great! What a stunt, dude! I wish everyone could be like you!
When's the next Jackass movie coming out?
Can you get me Johnny Knoxville's autograph? You are so cool, I see the way young people look up to you for all that you contribute to society.
Oh, I forgot. You're so dead they're gonna have to bury you twice. Your charred remains are already 98% cremated. I hope some pranksters take compressed air to your ashes and shower everyone at your funeral! That would be funny!
The world has had to put up with you and your friends' crap for a decade now, and I think it's cosmic irony that you die being an as$h*le. I'm glad you are dead and I'm glad you took a lackey with you and I'm glad you didn't kill anyone who didn't deserve it.
Burnt, charred, crisped, roasted, scalded, incinerated, smoked, toast, broiled, baked, singed!!!!
You were a drunken lout and now we are rid of you.
That is all. You may continue on to hell.
The jackass crowd are worthless people. I'm also glad that this guy died he way he did. I hope he suffered for a long time before he finally expired.

Hahaha Bam!!! I pray that you take your own life, you pathetic little twink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Odenkirk to write a book of essays about hi... 5 hr Anyone Care 1
News The weird ways people get fired from 'SNL' 10 hr Go Blue Forever 7
News Jon Stewart gives heartfelt send-off to Larry W... 11 hr lavon affair 2
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) 11 hr Embriano 666 16
News Sara Rue To Co-Star In TV Land Comedy Pilot 'Im... (Jul '15) 11 hr Embriano 666 5
News Tracee Ellis Ross is having a moment Wed okimar 3
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa Wed Frank 4
More from around the web