'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash

'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash

There are 65 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Jun 20, 2011, titled 'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of MTV's "Jackass" films and TV series, was killed in a fiery car crash on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

RTS

Runcorn, UK

#22 Jun 21, 2011
get yourself sorted out ellihue waters, you mong.
Steiner72

Eindhoven, Netherlands

#23 Jun 21, 2011
Thumbs up miraclesic. This is no time to argue, a mother lost a child.
Ellihue Waters

Westland, MI

#24 Jun 21, 2011
miraclesic wrote:
Regardless of what Ryan did prior to his fatal accident it's still the loss of a precious life. Some people are so heartless. Rip Ryan God speed.
No, the fact that he thought he was better and more important than everyone else out on the road makes him a worthless asshole that deserved to die, and the public-at-large is BETTER OFF WITH HIM DEAD. Thank God no one else died, other than the sycophant lap dog loser that got in the car with him.

Would you be so quick to eulogize heroic if he were to have killed a pregnant mother and 4 kids in a minivan? What if he survived and the innocents were dead? You'd probably say what a great guy he is for donating money to the fire company and for doing a PSA against drunk-driving and then continue to be impressed by these LOSERS.

Once more, it's a good thing that this asshole is dead, and I hope his whole crew fades away into obscurity and the rest of you nowhere kids pull up your sagging pants and do something with yourself.
Ellihue Waters

Westland, MI

#25 Jun 21, 2011
RTS wrote:
get yourself sorted out ellihue waters, you mong.
Sodomize yourself with a wire brush, then go find George Michael in a bathroom stall, you queer.
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Jun 21, 2011
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>No, the fact that he thought he was better and more important than everyone else out on the road makes him a worthless asshole that deserved to die, and the public-at-large is BETTER OFF WITH HIM DEAD. Thank God no one else died, other than the sycophant lap dog loser that got in the car with him.

Would you be so quick to eulogize heroic if he were to have killed a pregnant mother and 4 kids in a minivan? What if he survived and the innocents were dead? You'd probably say what a great guy he is for donating money to the fire company and for doing a PSA against drunk-driving and then continue to be impressed by these LOSERS.

Once more, it's a good thing that this asshole is dead, and I hope his whole crew fades away into obscurity and the rest of you nowhere kids pull up your sagging pants and do something with yourself.
I look at situations and how they are presented to us, not what if. What if can change a ton of events in the world. What if Adam and Eve resisted satans temptation?
How would you feel if the toxicology reports come back negative? What if he was swerving to avoid a deer? See what if doesn't change the out come, his parents are still grieving at their loss of their child.
EVERYONE makes mistakes, don't ever forget that. If there is a way to be positive about this then be glad there wasn't anyone else involved but the two in that car.
By looking at the skid marks there looks like there might of been..........
Ellihue Waters

Westland, MI

#27 Jun 21, 2011
miraclesic wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at situations and how they are presented to us, not what if. What if can change a ton of events in the world. What if Adam and Eve resisted satans temptation?
How would you feel if the toxicology reports come back negative? What if he was swerving to avoid a deer? See what if doesn't change the out come, his parents are still grieving at their loss of their child.
EVERYONE makes mistakes, don't ever forget that. If there is a way to be positive about this then be glad there wasn't anyone else involved but the two in that car.
By looking at the skid marks there looks like there might of been..........
He was a drunken lout, plus he was drinking shortly before the accident, having the sheer stupidity to tweet it to the rest of the world. Hahaha! The same technology that lets these I-Fools blog on mindlessly about the latest Pitchfork music review came back to bite them in the ass.

Still, driving a car on the bypass at night at those speeds is reckless to begin with. Get off of your high horse. I am very familiar with local roads, and there are trees and greenery to either side of this two lane road SUCH THAT AT ANY TIME a deer could jump out. Let aone when you're doing 110+mph.

I've done faster speeds in the area on numerous crotch rockets, 2 Corvettes, a Grand National, a 993 and now an M6. I could drive circles around these assholes, but choose not to do so right after the bars close and I'm drunk. See the difference? I'm still here and this asshole is not. STOP defending reckless degenerates with no concern for anyone other than themselves. Don't feel sorry for them. If you want to feel sorry for a questionable lot of people, how about the kids who have been injured or killed imitating these stupid jackasses.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's so funny when people get hurt! I'm going to blast an airhorn at people! HAHAHAHA! I can crash a golf cart! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm going to crash my car at such a high speed that my body turns to jelly and then burns to a heap of clothes and burnt skin!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! F#cking useless as&[email protected]....
JackArse Heaven Now

East Tawas, MI

#28 Jun 21, 2011
It's truly a shame to be born with a brain, and then waste it all on stunts everyday on JackAss. Not to be too hard on the guy, since he has passed a way, but pushing the envelope one too many times, or taking one too many risks, that's where it usually gets ya--to the grave. Seems to be our culture now.
bluntforce

Westlake, OH

#29 Jun 21, 2011
Patrick Dawson wrote:
what a dick that ellihough waters is , Ryan was a awesome dude its a shame that ryan died, and I wish i was standing in front of you so i could drive my car up your ass, you f...ing loser, RIP bro you will be missed by many
Ah yes, a mature, in depth reaction by a Ryan Dunce fan. And someone wondered why this loser had enough cash to be drivng a new Porsche? It's the same reason that Lady GaGa has a career.
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Jun 21, 2011
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>He was a drunken lout, plus he was drinking shortly before the accident, having the sheer stupidity to tweet it to the rest of the world. Hahaha! The same technology that lets these I-Fools blog on mindlessly about the latest Pitchfork music review came back to bite them in the ass.

Still, driving a car on the bypass at night at those speeds is reckless to begin with. Get off of your high horse. I am very familiar with local roads, and there are trees and greenery to either side of this two lane road SUCH THAT AT ANY TIME a deer could jump out. Let aone when you're doing 110+mph.

I've done faster speeds in the area on numerous crotch rockets, 2 Corvettes, a Grand National, a 993 and now an M6. I could drive circles around these assholes, but choose not to do so right after the bars close and I'm drunk. See the difference? I'm still here and this asshole is not. STOP defending reckless degenerates with no concern for anyone other than themselves. Don't feel sorry for them. If you want to feel sorry for a questionable lot of people, how about the kids who have been injured or killed imitating these stupid jackasses.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's so funny when people get hurt! I'm going to blast an airhorn at people! HAHAHAHA! I can crash a golf cart! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm going to crash my car at such a high speed that my body turns to jelly and then burns to a heap of clothes and burnt skin!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! F#cking useless as&[email protected]....
Your post seems like you're starving for self recognition. I did this or I can do this better at this speed. Pointless, I bet you think twice about doing it again. You just proved that you've made the same stupid similar mistakes, only difference is your still here, maybe you won't be so lucky next time. I hope you are so you'll grow up and understand the meaning of life. PS nobody cares what you drive or the cars, motorcycles you've had, they are all meaningless, trust I've been a teenager too with my need for speed.
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Jun 21, 2011
miraclesic wrote:
<quoted text>Your post seems like you're starving for self recognition. I did this or I can do this better at this speed. Pointless, I bet you think twice about doing it again. You just proved that you've made the same stupid similar mistakes, only difference is your still here, maybe you won't be so lucky next time. I hope you are so you'll grow up and understand the meaning of life. PS nobody cares what you drive or the cars, motorcycles you've had, they are all meaningless, trust I've been a teenager too with my need for speed.
One other thing your carelessness for these two men's lives and their families is pure ignorance. Did he take your girlfriend? Or are you the rich kid that has to be the center of attention and this group of guys stole the show? Pure jealousy!! With a bit of rage thrown in.
Anyway you obviously don't have kids or you wouldn't have thoughts like this. Remember Karma is a bitch.
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Jun 21, 2011
You ever think that God does things around us to make a point? Maybe this is his way of reaching out to you or others in the area.
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Jun 21, 2011
RIP Zac Hartwell and Ryan Dunn
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Jun 21, 2011
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>He was a drunken lout, plus he was drinking shortly before the accident, having the sheer stupidity to tweet it to the rest of the world. Hahaha! The same technology that lets these I-Fools blog on mindlessly about the latest Pitchfork music review came back to bite them in the ass.

Whoso keepth his mouth and his tongue keepth his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21:23
Ryan WELL-Dunn

Rochester, NY

#35 Jun 21, 2011
After they pulled him out the car he was rather well done.

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#36 Jun 21, 2011
R.I.P Dunn

Rest In Pieces....LOL!!!
Rambeaux

United States

#37 Jun 21, 2011
He died for our sins. lol
harfendor

Winchester, KY

#38 Jun 21, 2011
Ellihough Waters wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant little whore, shut up. These guys were oxy-snorting losers. Wastes of life. No contribution to society. I can only hope that the other jackasses die or go to jail for a long time. These clowns, along with the whole "Whoa, bro, lip-ring Blink 182 dude" crowd need to be exterminated.

Why do all these early 20's losers that I would have beat up in high school have full beards and think they are hipsters?

I hope a SEPTA bus runs over these losers at their local hangout. What a bunch of worthless as*holes.

Anyone that is sad that this loser is dead should be dead himself. Thankfully no innocent drivers lost their life because of this as*hole doing 60mph over the speed limit.

The pubic hairs growing out of his face are all burned off now, I was at the accident scene shortly after it happened. I could smell burning flesh!!!!!!!! THE ULTIMATE JACKASS STUNT! WAY TO GO RYAN!!!!

Don Vito is a fu*king convicted child molester, and the rest of the people in this crowd are useless even as organ donors.

I am glad that this useless piece of trash is dead.
Those 'wastes of life, losers' made millions of dollars more than you ever will in your life time. Their tax dollars probably also paid for half the shit you own. Get off of your welfare computer and go get a job.

“I'm not mean”

I'm just sassy

#39 Jun 21, 2011
The truth will come out in the end...when everyone finds out he was drunk behind the wheel only the true low lifes will still pay homage to this idiot.

Autopsy's don't lie!
omg

Leawood, KS

#40 Jun 21, 2011
Misty Meaner wrote:
"A photo of Dunn was posted on his Twitter account about two hours before the wreck showing him with a drink in his hand. Two men sitting with Dunn in the photo are not identified."

He was a drunken loser...if you took the time to read you would've found that out by yourself.
That is so rude, you didn't know him nor did I but he made millions laugh, no one deserves to die the way that he did.

“I'm not mean”

I'm just sassy

#41 Jun 21, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so rude, you didn't know him nor did I but he made millions laugh, no one deserves to die the way that he did.
What was rude was he put others lives in danger by being a drunken arrogant rich snobby loser!!

He Dunn goofed up 2 many times....good riddance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restricting Calories Makes You More Upbeat, Stu... 9 hr Three Days 1
News BBC Radio 4 to broadcast Erica Jong's Fear of F... 12 hr Three Days 1
News Obama out: US President delivers last White Hou... 13 hr Patriot 46
News 'Young And Restless' Spoilers: Kelly Sullivan S... 17 hr Janetgreen 1
Ismael Gerli Champsaur - Consul general in hi... Sun The volunteer 22
News Why Did Sharona Bitty Schram Leave Monk the USA... (Mar '08) Sun So over hollywood 96
News 'The Young and the Restless' spoilers: Sage die... Apr 30 Suzy 5
More from around the web