'Jackass' Star Killed In Car Crash

Jun 20, 2011 Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster 64

Ryan Dunn, one of the stars of MTV's "Jackass" films and TV series, was killed in a fiery car crash on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bailout my duck

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
bummer

Since: Jul 10

AOL

#2 Jun 20, 2011
who was with him??

Since: Jun 11

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2011
i love to watch Jackass and i think its really not gooa be the same with out Ryan Dunn R.I.P
bailout my duck

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2011
jack daniels

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2011
Man people, you thought it was so super funny when these dumb guys hurt and mutilated themselves.

Shouldn't you boneheads be laughing like Bam and the rest of the crew did when pain happened.

RIP moron.

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#6 Jun 20, 2011
$1000 says he was speeding and acting like a jackass.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#7 Jun 20, 2011
... and the Hollywood crowd thinks they're immortal.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Were they filming at the time? Is it on tape?
Did one of the other Jackasses pull a prank and cut his brake lines or loosen his lug nuts?

Must've done pretty well for himself to have a late model Porsche for doing dumb stunts.

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#9 Jun 20, 2011
"A photo of Dunn was posted on his Twitter account about two hours before the wreck showing him with a drink in his hand. Two men sitting with Dunn in the photo are not identified."

He was a drunken loser...if you took the time to read you would've found that out by yourself.
Mike

Mason City, IA

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Thank goodness, then drunk worthless A hole didn't take a bunch of innocent people down with him.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2011
Ok you guys must not know anything cause it only takes 1 hour for your bac level to return to normal after drinking 2 beers the crash happened 3 hours after the pic was takin he was not intoxicated he was just speeding he was and always will have a need for speed sometimes people are interested in the things that end up taking their own life!!!
Ellihough Waters

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Tiffski Nicole wrote:
Ok you guys must not know anything cause it only takes 1 hour for your bac level to return to normal after drinking 2 beers the crash happened 3 hours after the pic was takin he was not intoxicated he was just speeding he was and always will have a need for speed sometimes people are interested in the things that end up taking their own life!!!
You ignorant little whore, shut up. These guys were oxy-snorting losers. Wastes of life. No contribution to society. I can only hope that the other jackasses die or go to jail for a long time. These clowns, along with the whole "Whoa, bro, lip-ring Blink 182 dude" crowd need to be exterminated.

Why do all these early 20's losers that I would have beat up in high school have full beards and think they are hipsters?

I hope a SEPTA bus runs over these losers at their local hangout. What a bunch of worthless as*holes.

Anyone that is sad that this loser is dead should be dead himself. Thankfully no innocent drivers lost their life because of this as*hole doing 60mph over the speed limit.

The pubic hairs growing out of his face are all burned off now, I was at the accident scene shortly after it happened. I could smell burning flesh!!!!!!!! THE ULTIMATE JACKASS STUNT! WAY TO GO RYAN!!!!

Don Vito is a fu*king convicted child molester, and the rest of the people in this crowd are useless even as organ donors.

I am glad that this useless piece of trash is dead.
bailout my duck

United States

#13 Jun 20, 2011
Ellihough Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant little whore, shut up. These guys were oxy-snorting losers. Wastes of life. No contribution to society. I can only hope that the other jackasses die or go to jail for a long time. These clowns, along with the whole "Whoa, bro, lip-ring Blink 182 dude" crowd need to be exterminated.
Why do all these early 20's losers that I would have beat up in high school have full beards and think they are hipsters?
I hope a SEPTA bus runs over these losers at their local hangout. What a bunch of worthless as*holes.
Anyone that is sad that this loser is dead should be dead himself. Thankfully no innocent drivers lost their life because of this as*hole doing 60mph over the speed limit.
The pubic hairs growing out of his face are all burned off now, I was at the accident scene shortly after it happened. I could smell burning flesh!!!!!!!! THE ULTIMATE JACKASS STUNT! WAY TO GO RYAN!!!!
Don Vito is a fu*king convicted child molester, and the rest of the people in this crowd are useless even as organ donors.
I am glad that this useless piece of trash is dead.
wow uve got problems very sad
Patrick Dawson

Avon, OH

#15 Jun 20, 2011
what a dick that ellihough waters is , Ryan was a awesome dude its a shame that ryan died, and I wish i was standing in front of you so i could drive my car up your ass, you f...ing loser, RIP bro you will be missed by many
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#16 Jun 20, 2011
Tiffski Nicole wrote:
and you were there in person to guarentee that he didn't have any more beers or mixed drinks after the twitter pic was taken? well?
Also, you dont know how many beers he had before the pic either, so your 2 beers per hour is out the window. Also It's 1 beer, 1 shot of liquor, 1 glass of wine.
Have another drink rummy

Since: Apr 11

Burke, VA

#17 Jun 20, 2011
Greatest jackass stunt ever!!

Great job Ryan!! Will we see the fiery crash in "Jackass IV"

Hell of a combination: drinks, 110 mph, a curve, what more can one ask for?

Bulletproof!!

Well done Ryan ...
Ellihue Waters

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jun 20, 2011
Patrick Dawson wrote:
what a dick that ellihough waters is , Ryan was a awesome dude its a shame that ryan died, and I wish i was standing in front of you so i could drive my car up your ass, you f...ing loser, RIP bro you will be missed by many
You seem like a slacker-loser just as all of these jackass bums. I am not afraid of your tough guy talk, I would say it to your face, and any of the other ski-cap-and-t-shirt dudes that want to step up. Unfortunately for my misanthropic side, I don't hang out with the Point Break crowd or I'd embarass you in front of your girlfriend... Don't push your luck or it will run out, "bro."

Get real, grow up, and realize that these people you adore are absolute low-life scum that have no regard for anyone else.

The asshole was out drinking, and then rolled down the bypass at 110mph+ with a passenger in tow. He thought he was invincible because schmucks like you boost his ego by buying his DVDs and watching his TV shows and swooning over him at third rate white-trash watering holes.

Again, this loser was a waste of life, and all this talk of how good of a guy he was, I guess it's relative, because his "fans" are pathetic lost people who won't amount to a damned thing in life.

Young people since the dawn of time have been reckless and have no fear of their own mortality. But here is where you asshole I-generation youtube assholes have to own up to the fact that even though your coddled little suburban life has much given to you, there are drawbacks as well. A big drawback is this: When you profess to be a reckless stuntman and an unrepentant prankster, you can't claim some sort of moral high ground just because your heroes have died. Tough shit. Everyone has had friends die on them. Some from causes that were not their fault, some that were to blame for their own death.

Ryan Dunn is to blame for his death, and the death of his passenger. END OF STORY. He also put the lives of everyone on the bypass that night at risk. What an ASSHOLE. Did you hear me, you whiney little punk? A-S-S-H-O-L-E. Now go cry and start through your lame liuttle juvenile grief process, hell, start a fucking Myspace page in "Well" Dunn's memory or something. I don't care. Just don't butt heads with me or I will smush you son.

If there are facts that prove the contrary about this punks demise, I will eat my words and let your hipster friends try to beat me up in person, OK???
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#19 Jun 21, 2011
Glad I WASN'T on the same highway with him...Already had one DRUNK hit me with his DODGE RAM PICKUP...LUCKY I survived....DRINKING ALCOHOL and DRIVING DON'T MIX!!!!!....MADD MAID IN AMERICA..
MAID IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#20 Jun 21, 2011
Patrick Dawson wrote:
By your NITWIT comments, I can see Ryan Dunn is(now WAS) NOT the ONLY Jackass out there in LEFT FIELD LAND.....Maybe YOU can AUDITION for the SHOW!!!!
miraclesic

New Albany, IN

#21 Jun 21, 2011
Regardless of what Ryan did prior to his fatal accident it's still the loss of a precious life. Some people are so heartless. Rip Ryan God speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blues soul rock singer Joe Cocker at A&M Records. Tue Oliver Cromwell 2
Bronson Pinchot Runs Up Debt, Lawsuits in Susqu... Dec 22 Noonen 1
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... Dec 21 uss 2
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... Dec 21 bud 2
Three DVD set for November 4 release, start wit... Dec 21 William 1
Craig Ferguson's last 'good night' as 'Late Lat... Dec 20 gsdgg 1
Stephen Collins Describes 'Unthinkably Wrong' E... Dec 19 WTF 1
More from around the web