Orange County Choppers tv run comes to an end

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: Your News Now 8

The final ride of a ten year run. Paul Teutul Senior of "American Choppers" fame makes his way through a mob of cheering fans Wednesday evening at the Orange County Choppers Cafe in Newburgh.

Full Story
Robert Doss

Haskell, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Was a great show for years, but all the BS & drama was a bore.
pjr

Ludlow, MA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
in the impasse episode the sr crew dumps a makeshift shed on the ground without any concern for the american flag that came crashing to the groung.the whole crew celebrates like a band of hamas fighters.id love to bve there the day the old man realizes that he has surounded himself with idiots.jason poole lol need i say more.those people have twisted that company.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Thank God that show is done. Sr. with his "I wanna be a big ass biker, but I'm old as dirt and my skin is like alligator skin" and Paul Jr, who couldnt make a bike in a Honda factory.
Thank God its gone.
Who cares I do

Carthage, NY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I love the show.
If it is the last show an I hope it's not.
They went out with class.
The people that run there mouth should go back to watching happy days.
Love the shiw
Ajw

New York, NY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
be nice to see the family come together. Money fame and the glare of stardome.
Only goes so far. Take a break and maybe start a new phase of your life.
Log Home

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2012
I was at the last filming at OCC's. Had a Great time! Sr. looked healthy and in good sprits.
The GAF Bike was Beautiful.(last unvailing)

Good Luck Everybody!!!
parisr

UK

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Been there from the beginning. Got too serious im the end when all the in fighting took precidence over the bikes. Seeing Mikeys downfall was tragic. Did Paul snr and jnr contribute to that-probably. Im sure the fame went to their head and family values went out the window. Never the less it was a good watchable show and I ll miss it. Hope you can all be a family again.
TBone Walker

Cary, IL

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I loved the show and the people on it. I'm gonna miss it too. I hope they all find a way to be happy together. Let the other smart asses discount the show and what it was about, who cares. There will be more episodes in the next couple of years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff is the star of reality show (Oct '11) 6 hr Dre 11
Seinfeld says Rivers was to be in series Sat Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Quirky, dark comedic web series Fri Maepieproductions 1
I'm lible to get run off the Comedy Forum, but ... Thu 59_Strat 1
Daytime TV's best villain, Y&R's Victor Newman,... (Oct '09) Sep 18 dmw 49
'Y&R''s Joshua Morrow says it's 'touch-and-go' ... (May '13) Sep 17 amw 64
Share memories with a video celebrating General... (Feb '14) Sep 17 amw 31
•••
•••

Comedy People Search