Peter Falk | 1927-2011: Career capped...

Peter Falk | 1927-2011: Career capped by role of detective | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 25, 2011, titled Peter Falk | 1927-2011: Career capped by role of detective | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Peter Falk - the stage and movie actor who became identified as the squinty, rumpled detective in Columbo - has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

workingdadof7

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2011
A talented actor. RIP
HOOHA

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2011
The only mountain that I would still like to climb: I'd like to break 85.
Peter Falk

If your mind is at work, we're in danger of reproducing another cliche. If we can keep our minds out of it and our thoughts out of it, maybe we'll come up with something original.
Peter Falk

Just one more thing...I'm just looking to get through the day.
Peter Falk
Mr Obvious

Grove City, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2011
Falk was an actor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbo: Negative Reaction (Jul '11) Jun '15 wife of photographer 5
News Who was TV's greatest detective? (Jul '11) Jun '13 Zac Hanson 4
News Former 'Columbo' star Falk leaves $3M to UCLA (Feb '12) Feb '12 candyee 1
News 'Just one more thing' on Peter Falk - The Park ... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Wilson 6
News Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died (Jun '11) Jun '11 Petro Jr 11
News Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died | Th... (Jun '11) Jun '11 magdalena 11
News Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died (1:3... (Jun '11) Jun '11 NMSU 5
More from around the web