Why Russia Won't Yield on Syria

Full story: CFR.org

UN Special Envoy to Syria Kofi Annan is in Moscow for talks with President Vladimir Putin aimed at intensifying pressure on the Syrian regime through UN Security Council sanctions, but Russia expert Dimitri Simes says that while Russia might at some point get fed up with Bashar al-Assad and see that his government is losing ground, it isn't "as ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Russia and China will never give up on their Syrian ally!! They have finally put a stop to underhanded Western and zionist manipulations in the Middle East.
William

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Personally I prefer eating Russian caviar more than American burger.
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

My Dearest god assad, I'm try my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, AND THAT PSYCHOPATH AYRESHIRE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN AFFAIRS ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES!" "The Russians are putting it right up their despicable Zionists assses for no reason and why shouldn't They?? Their Hero Assad has been putting it right up his own peoples' assses for no reason all!"; "Russia has stopped the West in its tracks!!! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell?"; "Russian are true friends to Syria."; "Murderous Dictators Chavez, China and Iran are true friends of Syria."; "Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god assad!"; "McCain and Hillary have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it." "Those rebels bastards have been defeated for the millionth time (Or I would like to think so)"; "The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians and Israel are forcing you, my god assad, to murder 14,000 plus of your own people." Please understand that I am hiding out in Los Angeles as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!

“thrust never without vaseline”

Since: Sep 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Because putin doesn't care about moral values, and the russian people are brainless sheep following dictators for centuries.
TellThe Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Because Putin has seen this Syrian 'uprising' as nothing less than a US-sponsored regime change to benefit Israel.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Ayrshire the terrorist Jew Milk wrote:
``
`
My Dearest assad, I'm try my best with the jew lies and propaganda to make you look like the villian, but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from filthy israeli pigs! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, AND THAT PSYCHOPATH AYRESHIRE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN AFFAIRS ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES!" "The Russians are putting it right up their despicable Zionists assses for no reason and why shouldn't They?? Their Hero Assad has been putting up a righteous fight for his own peoples' "Russia has stopped the West in its tracks!!! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell?"; "Russian are true friends to Syria."; time (Or I would like to think so)"; " The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, and Israel are forcing you to scum on them Yours Forever!!
`

`

well said, pig!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

TellThe Truth wrote:
Because Putin has seen this Syrian 'uprising' as nothing less than a US-sponsored regime change to benefit Israel.
Exactly!! Those despicable zionists are definitely behind it.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Why should it? Syria is a long term ally and a friend.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Rod Schulz wrote:
Because putin doesn't care about moral values, and the russian people are brainless sheep following dictators for centuries.
Look who is talking - a desandant of killers, robbers, looters and slave owners! lol.

“thrust never without vaseline”

Since: Sep 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is talking - a desandant of killers, robbers, looters and slave owners! lol.
In the 17th century yes. Good thing we progressed, you're still a that point.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

The Russians left Afganistan in 1988 and the Ynkees are there now.

Very good progress I must admit. lol.
Murder non Whites for OIL

Verona, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Murder non-Whites for OIL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••