CNN reporter to share passion for bla...

CNN reporter to share passion for black history at Pacific

There are 1 comment on the Stockton Record story from Feb 3, 2010, titled CNN reporter to share passion for black history at Pacific. In it, Stockton Record reports that:

To Soledad O'Brien, it's always black history month. "It's every day, sure, sure," said O'Brien, the CNN reporter who'll help University of the Pacific start its official Black History Month events by speaking and answering questions tonight at Faye Spanos Concert Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stockton Record.

CNN today tonight

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 27, 2010
... returned from covering Haiti's earthquake tragedy for CNN,

will it talk about the gold/cash taken from Haiti back in the early 1900's & rumoured to be still held in a New York bank ???

also spent a year producing a 2009 documentary - "CNN Presents: Black in America" -

that resonates appropriately with "Our Story," the theme of Pacific's 12th Black History Month program. "I ...

Related Topix: University of the Pacific, Haiti, World News, Central America, Entertainment, Television, Black in America, Sacramento, CA, Rancho Cordova, CA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CNN Presents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV Today (Apr '10) Jul '13 Just Me 3
Talk about CNN Presents (Mar '12) Mar '12 Don S 1
News TV best bets: Wed., Oct. 21 (Apr '10) Aug '10 jonas 2
News Soledad O'Brien: The "CNN Presents: Black in Am... (Apr '10) Apr '10 North America 1
News Final Campaign Push for Cablers (Oct '08) Apr '10 North America 2
More from around the web