Tiffany

Kearney, NE

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Why bail out big corperations such as the car industry, and others when thats not going to help the american people. We need to bail out the american people and that will in turn bail out all the other buisnesses that the american people owe, like the car industry and hospitals, small buisnesses etc.In short helping the american citizens will help eveyone and boost the economy by paying the debt that the american people owe to these industries. If you agree than we should do something about it.
Erik

Sacramento, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2008
I'm a union carpenter that spent the last 10 years in Las Vegas, building hotels. Now everything has come to a halt. I was on city center, the largest privatly funded job in U.S.A. The town has shut down for work. I have worked as a carpenter for 25 years. Now I have been laided off for 4 months and see nothing coming. Now what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CNN Newsroom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weather (Mar '13) Mar '13 tmbr_wolf 1
smoking laws (Jun '11) Jun '11 canadian ex-smoker 1
Boycott CNN Advertisers (Jun '11) Jun '11 CNN just like MSNBC 1
Don Lemon Sucks Keep John Vaas (Feb '11) Feb '11 News 1
Volcano eruption in Alaska (Mar '09) May '10 Mark 2
Bonuses (Mar '09) Mar '09 JTJoy 1
shooting fish in a barrel in gaza (Jan '09) Jan '09 Judith 1
More from around the web