Dulce

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

In one of the episodes, Trish Suhr was wearing a t-shirt with the Clean House logo and name on it. Does anybody know where and how I can purchase one? I am a Clean House fan and I love the foursome (Niecy,Mark,Trish, and Matt). I love the show so much that I watch even if it's a rerun. Could anyone HELP ME ????
Mary

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Dulce wrote:
In one of the episodes, Trish Suhr was wearing a t-shirt with the Clean House logo and name on it. Does anybody know where and how I can purchase one? I am a Clean House fan and I love the foursome (Niecy,Mark,Trish, and Matt). I love the show so much that I watch even if it's a rerun. Could anyone HELP ME ????
Go to their website at mystyle.com , click on Clean House, and at the top, click on Store

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clean House Discussions

Search the Clean House Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Old wooden furniture to make new (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bluemaula 1
how organized are you? (Feb '13) Feb '13 fanaddict 1
Tempestt Bledsoe returns to NBC (Nov '12) Nov '12 jdmdusa 1
Morrow: Nash comes 'Clean' on show's messy side (Jan '08) Aug '11 luvwhatudo 64
submit your tips: HOUSE CLEANING TIPS. Is clean... (May '11) May '11 Anonymous 2
One big whirlwind (Feb '10) Jun '10 Duffdiddy 5
Lynwood clutter targeted for next 'Clean House'... (May '10) May '10 Lemar 1
•••
•••
•••