Hart, Lopez Hooked on 'Handcuffs' - A...

Hart, Lopez Hooked on 'Handcuffs' - A romance of human bondage,...

There are 27 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 10, 2007, titled Hart, Lopez Hooked on 'Handcuffs' - A romance of human bondage,.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The holidays are stressful enough; being single just makes it worse. Welcome to the dilemma Melissa Joan Hart faces in "Holiday in Handcuffs." The former "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" star and "Saved by the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Fishers, IN

#1 Nov 25, 2007
Mario Lopez is soooooooooo HOTT!!!!!!!!
shelly

Severna Park, MD

#2 Nov 25, 2007
oh i cant wait to see this movie
rlbricken

Prospect, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2007
Would like to have Christmas in Handcuffs movie.If anyone knows how to acquire it please e-mail me at the following: [email protected]
Thanks!
tete palmer

Birmingham, AL

#5 Dec 3, 2007
yall should've had mario pictures up there because he is one fine azz mix boy.
tete palmer

Birmingham, AL

#6 Dec 3, 2007
that movie is the best movie ever. i can't wait for it to come on on abc family sunday night. mario lopez is so hot
Ange

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 9, 2007
me and my mom are watching it right now... we love it!!!
mich

Naples, FL

#8 Dec 10, 2007
I saw it with my kids, I was disappointed. I would not call it a "family" movie. Some of the things were distasteful. Kinky S&M suggestions. Mom freaks out because she is out of "extra virgin" olive oil. Brother no longer is with his girlfriend, but has hooked up with a guy. Not appropriate family Christmas entertainment.
mich

Naples, FL

#9 Dec 10, 2007
I saw it with my kids, I was disappointed. I would not call it a "family" movie. Some of the things were distasteful. Kinky S&M suggestions. Mom freaks out because she is out of "extra virgin" olive oil. Brother no longer is with his girlfriend, but has hooked up with a guy. Not appropriate family entertainment.
dun wanna say

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2007
His name is david martin
diedre anderson

Ashville, PA

#11 Dec 11, 2007
i really liked this movie. it made me want to cry. the end was so cute
ananymous

Fishers, IN

#12 Dec 13, 2007
Lopez is hotter than ever in "Handcuffs"!
ananymous

Fishers, IN

#13 Dec 13, 2007
Hart and Lopez have great chemistry in Handcuffs!
Whateva

Fishers, IN

#14 Dec 13, 2007
dun wanna say wrote:
His name is david martin
His name is Hottness
Whateva

Fishers, IN

#15 Dec 13, 2007
diedre anderson wrote:
i really liked this movie. it made me want to cry. the end was so cute
No it wasnt cute it was sad and sexy!
yello

Fishers, IN

#16 Dec 13, 2007
I think David's "girlfriend" Jessica is ugly. He made a good decision to go back to Trudie because her heart was broken after he left her for... UGLY Jess!
Whateva

Fishers, IN

#17 Dec 13, 2007
Ange wrote:
me and my mom are watching it right now... we love it!!!
I know! His dimples ake him look hotter than ever!
MARY LAIR

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2007
This was one of the cutest movies that I have ever saw. Excellent!
minnimikki

Hudson, NH

#19 Dec 16, 2007
I only saw part of it and I want to see the whole thing does anyone know when it is on day wise and timewise?
thx,
Minnimikki
minnimikki

Hudson, NH

#20 Dec 16, 2007
yello wrote:
I think David's "girlfriend" Jessica is ugly. He made a good decision to go back to Trudie because her heart was broken after he left her for... UGLY Jess!
I agree I saw the ending and that was the best part if I was David, I would die if I married her cause she's just this big, fat, ugly girl who is snobby na dhtinks she is better than others just because she's rich.
minnimikki

Hudson, NH

#21 Dec 16, 2007
who agrees with me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarissa Explains It All Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'She was underage so I snuck her in the back do... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 1
News 'Teenage Witch' Star Pregnant Again - This will... (Oct '07) Jul '08 dolphingirl9449 4
More from around the web