'Teenage Witch' Star Pregnant Again -...

'Teenage Witch' Star Pregnant Again - This will be Melissa Joan...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 28, 2007, titled 'Teenage Witch' Star Pregnant Again - This will be Melissa Joan.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Melissa Joan Hart, former star of "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," is conjuring up another child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

STEVEN DOUGLAS MABEY

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 26, 2007
YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TODAY AND I
FEEL YOUR GREAT LIFE ENERGY AND
SUCCESS ESP AND HAPPINESS YOU
GIVE ALL 8,000,000,000,PEOPLE ON
EARTH !! CALL I NEED TO HEAR YOUR
VOICE AND INCREDABLE SPIRIT I MARRIED !!! STEVE,,
SALT LAKE CITY,UTAH--I WILL
ANSWER 24/7/365---
Monique

Boston, MA

#2 Dec 10, 2007
I think that she looks good no matter what she does.She did really good on the movie Christmas in handcuffs with mario Lopez .And all i have to say about that is he is really sexy.So nice job in that movie Melissa.And congrats on your second baby. I cant wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy.I hope it's a girl.

Thanks for listening
your biggest fan
Monique
xoxoxo
brenda elliott

Calhoun, LA

#3 Dec 31, 2007
i think melissa joan hart is awesome because shes pretty and has wonderful talent.
dolphingirl9449

Delanson, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2008
congratulation on your second child Melissa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clarissa Explains It All Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'She was underage so I snuck her in the back do... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Big mike 1
News Hart, Lopez Hooked on 'Handcuffs' - A romance o... (Nov '07) Jan '09 Alicia 27
More from around the web