Jordana Brewster's Going Out with 'Chuck' - 'Fast and the Furio...

Jul 14, 2008 Read more: Zap2it.com
Jordana Brewster has signed on for a multi-episode arc on "Chuck," playing a pivotal figure from the main character's past. Read more
Marcus

Wilmington, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2008
Isn't she a lesbian or something? Wht's she doing on this show?
johnd

AOL

#2 Jul 15, 2008
First its Bilson, now a some new flavors of the monent a going to on. they should work this hard at making the show more belivable then maybe it wouldn't be such a drag on Heroes' ratings.
zoe

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 1, 2008
u rock jordana brewster i love u
Blah

Eugene, OR

#4 Apr 13, 2009
Marcus wrote:
Isn't she a lesbian or something? Wht's she doing on this show?
No she is not a lesbian....damn! She is married to one of the producers from Texas Chainsaw Massacre the beginnings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Is Bigger Than Ever (Jan '13) May '14 amw 56
News NBC Picks Up 'Chuck,' 'Life' - Freshman series ... (Sep '09) Apr '14 Dawgz70476 7
News 'Bonanza' memorabilia going up for auction in Nev. (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
News Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season (May '12) May '12 JosephMendiola 1
News 'Chuck' series finale: The end is a new beginning (Jan '12) Jan '12 mmmmmmmmm 2
News Happy 90th birthday, Betty White (Jan '12) Jan '12 Otis B Driftwood 1
News 10 Reasons To Keep 'Chuck' On The Air (May '09) Nov '11 lilygraceheminsley 3
More from around the web