Push to confirm first Hispanic to Sup...

Push to confirm first Hispanic to Supreme Court

There are 32 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from May 27, 2009, titled Push to confirm first Hispanic to Supreme Court. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

President Obama is pressing the Senate to quickly confirm federal appeals judge Sonia Sotomayor as the first Hispanic justice on the Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Merlin

Cambridge, MA

#21 May 27, 2009
catch22 wrote:
<quoted text>KKK conservates hate anyone who does not spew out theit BULLSH*T. The libs will be in power untill the reurn of Christ! Get over it! monkey!
See, that is the attitude the democrats had when Clinton was elected...the circle continues to turn.

Since: Sep 08

Pontiac, MI

#22 May 27, 2009
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>WHEN THEY AND YOU PUSH US FAR ENOUGH THERE WILL BE A REVOLT AND I HOPE YOU GROW A SET OF BALLS, CAUSE IF YOU AINT WITH US YOUR AGAINST US, GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD.
Kicking your fat KKK ass will be fun for all!(:0}

Since: Sep 08

Pontiac, MI

#23 May 27, 2009
Merlin wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that is the attitude the democrats had when Clinton was elected...the circle continues to turn.
YOU VOTED FOR KILLER BOY BUSH! Enough said!
BUBBA

Newington, CT

#24 May 27, 2009
catch22 wrote:
<quoted text>Kicking your fat KKK ass will be fun for all!(:0}
LOCK AND LOAD PRETTY BOY !!!!! LIKE I SAID HOPE YOU GET YOUR BALLS BACK FROM MOMMY.
Merlin

Cambridge, MA

#25 May 27, 2009
catch22 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU VOTED FOR KILLER BOY BUSH! Enough said!
...actually not you nutjob, I was just making a point, but you can't stop raving long enough to think about anything anyone else posts....pitiful. Enough Said..and true to boot.
Brandon Vera Fan

United States

#26 May 27, 2009
As long as she isn't another Sarah Palin, I think we'll be OK! Palin is a pig. She's filthy, dirty white trash that needs to be eliminated from the human gene pool. That her brood have already begun spawning is sign enough of the impending apocalypse that awaits mankind via dysgenics and devolvement!! Animals like that shouldn't be allowed to live, much less replicate themselves! Sotomayor seemed lucid and composed during her speech, the opposite of Palin's brief forays into first person media scrutiny. I'm willing to put up with just about anything as long as it isn't Sarah Palin. She isn't even fit to ride my cock what with those cankles!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27 May 27, 2009
She is racist against whites and is a member of LaRaza which is the Hispanic kkk. Obama must hate whites to nominate her.

Since: May 09

Atlanta GA

#28 May 27, 2009
Brandon Vera Fan wrote:
As long as she isn't another Sarah Palin, I think we'll be OK! Palin is a pig. She's filthy, dirty white trash that needs to be eliminated from the human gene pool. That her brood have already begun spawning is sign enough of the impending apocalypse that awaits mankind via dysgenics and devolvement!! Animals like that shouldn't be allowed to live, much less replicate themselves! Sotomayor seemed lucid and composed during her speech, the opposite of Palin's brief forays into first person media scrutiny. I'm willing to put up with just about anything as long as it isn't Sarah Palin. She isn't even fit to ride my cock what with those cankles!
Why do you feel it necessary to use racial slurs?

Why do you fear Palin so much? It seems leftists greatly fear women in powerful positions. Look how you turned on Hillary when it looked like she might get the nomination.

Well over half of Sotomayor's decisions have been overturned. She has also stated publically that her judicial decisions are based on a person's skin color and not the law or the merits of the case.
Brandon Vera Fan

United States

#29 May 27, 2009
Bouncer71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel it necessary to use racial slurs?
Why do you fear Palin so much? It seems leftists greatly fear women in powerful positions. Look how you turned on Hillary when it looked like she might get the nomination.
Well over half of Sotomayor's decisions have been overturned. She has also stated publically that her judicial decisions are based on a person's skin color and not the law or the merits of the case.
North Carolina...says it all. Stick to your trailer and let the grown-ups take care of things. We played your juvenile games long enough and now have to clean up your mess for you. People should stick to their function and utility. Intellectuals should be delegated those chores that require thought, wisdom and knowledge as they are the only ones properly equipped for such tasks. Primitives such as you and Palin can run, jump, play or sing. You and your inbred kind should debate American Idol contestants or the new season of Jon and Kate plus Eight and not those things that really matter.

Since: May 09

Atlanta GA

#30 May 28, 2009
Brandon Vera Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
North Carolina...says it all. Stick to your trailer and let the grown-ups take care of things. We played your juvenile games long enough and now have to clean up your mess for you. People should stick to their function and utility. Intellectuals should be delegated those chores that require thought, wisdom and knowledge as they are the only ones properly equipped for such tasks. Primitives such as you and Palin can run, jump, play or sing. You and your inbred kind should debate American Idol contestants or the new season of Jon and Kate plus Eight and not those things that really matter.
Your as much a bigot as any Klansman maybe more so. David Duke and Senator Byrd would be proud.

What is it about you that makes you superior to us normal people. An accident of birth? Married into money?

Your shit stinks just like everyone elses. It stinks worse due to your abject bigotry. Pity you can't smell it from the stench all around you.

I'll give you credit though. Takes some kind of ignorance to prefer that sewer called Miami to this beautiful state full of fresh air, wonderful loving people and few snobs.
Patriotcountrybo y

Dearborn, MI

#31 Jun 8, 2009
Jones wrote:
The African Muslim Obama who would not show his Kenyan Luo Tribe birth certificate to the American people needs the fast approval of Sonia to justice on the Supreme Court as she represent the International law revolution in America and the trashing of US obsolete constitution of 233 years.
It is a new Marxist world under the Marxist-Islamic dictator Obama and therefore the old American laws need to be replaced by new laws that Sonia will create from scratch from her bench.
Sonia said time and again that the Appeal Court that she served created the policy by new laws that were created by the judges while disregarding the American laws of equality for reverse discrimination.
More than 80% of Sonia rulings were overthrown by the US Supreme Court as unconstitutional which should not be a surprise for Obama because that is what he needs to change America. In the recent White Firefighters reverse discrimination Sonia favored the black firefighters who failed the performance tests only because they were Blacks.
Sonia is the promise of all the liberal Marxist Democrats who desire to trash the American constitution and create the Obama Marxist dictatorship of the organized labor mafia style Unions and Acorn gangster group ruling the American people with the Jewish Elite fascistic media unconditional deceitful support of the NY Times.
You are right...I hate it but you are right
Patriotcountrybo y

Dearborn, MI

#32 Jun 8, 2009
Brandon Vera Fan wrote:
Nothing you've written here is the least bit impressive. Go watch Oprah and listen to your NPR until this country crumbles down around your Hatful ears. How many states have you run?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Is Bigger Than Ever (Jan '13) May '14 amw 56
News NBC Picks Up 'Chuck,' 'Life' - Freshman series ... (Sep '09) Apr '14 Dawgz70476 7
News 'Bonanza' memorabilia going up for auction in Nev. (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
News Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season (May '12) May '12 JosephMendiola 1
News 'Chuck' series finale: The end is a new beginning (Jan '12) Jan '12 mmmmmmmmm 2
News Happy 90th birthday, Betty White (Jan '12) Jan '12 Otis B Driftwood 1
News 10 Reasons To Keep 'Chuck' On The Air (May '09) Nov '11 lilygraceheminsley 3
More from around the web