'Chuck' Gets One More Showcase - Fina...

'Chuck' Gets One More Showcase - Final pre-strike episodes set ...

There are 13 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 9, 2008, titled 'Chuck' Gets One More Showcase - Final pre-strike episodes set .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Zachary Levi and Joshua Gomez of 'Chuck' "Chuck" is returning to NBC, for all of one night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Kevin

Antioch, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2008
This show really grows on you. It is terrific to hear it will live on. Great fun and who wouldn't dream of a girl like Sarah in your life?
Billiam

Wessington Springs, SD

#2 Jan 9, 2008
What an odd schedule? It can't be very common for a network to sandwich two new eps of a show around a second show.
If NBC is trying to trick us into watching Donald Trump, they won't get me at least.
Cindy

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 9, 2008
Does this mean that there is no more "CHUCK"? I hope the show gets a 2nd season. It's to good not too!
Craig

Apopka, FL

#4 Jan 9, 2008
That's a darn weird way to schedule something. Oh well, I'll tune in anyways because I love this show.
Lori

Hampton, NH

#5 Jan 10, 2008
I'm so glad that Chuck will be back for next season. And God bless DVR's! I can record the first part and then watch it before the second part -- or record both and watch them together.
Lori

Hampton, NH

#6 Jan 10, 2008
Cindy wrote:
Does this mean that there is no more "CHUCK"? I hope the show gets a 2nd season. It's to good not too!
Um.. did you really read the article? I suggest you read it again. You'll find your answer in the article, and it's really a good one.
Scott

Plainview, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2008
What are you out of your mind ? Chuck was not second in its time slot. The combination of How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory were second in that time slot. It did not have nearly 8.7 million viewers. Here were Chuck's ratings :

Week Viewers Demo
----------
09/24/07 9.21 M 3.6
10/01/07 8.39 M 3.2
10/08/07 7.21 M 2.7
10/15/07 8.36 M 3.3
10/22/07 7.22 M 2.9
10/29/07 7.14 M 2.8
11/05/07 7.65 M 3.2
11/12/07 7.56 M 3.0
11/19/07 7.79 M 3.1
11/26/07 8.42 M 3.3
12/03/07 8.41 M 3.2
Melody

Grapevine, TX

#8 Jan 10, 2008
I'm glad we'll get to see two new episodes, but they take a Monday night show and move it to Thursday night. First episode replaces the normal half-hour sitcoms, second episode replaces ER (I don't remember what is to be in ER's time slot after it ends the first run shows).

I don't mind them trying it on another night, although the ratings were decent on Monday night. I know that nothing, even a show like 'Chuck' that I like a lot will tempt me to watch anything involving Donald Trump. Thank goodness for the DVR!
DocIndy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 10, 2008
Yeah! More Chuck!
Too bad it is only 2 episodes.
Damn that writers strike.
DocIndy

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 10, 2008
No Chuck @ 9 pm is probably to avoid CSI & hope some will stay tuned between episodes and suffer through the Donald.
Cindy

Tampa, FL

#11 Jan 11, 2008
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.. did you really read the article? I suggest you read it again. You'll find your answer in the article, and it's really a good one.
I understand the " for all of one night part " However it does not say that it's definitely coming back for a second season. It says "The show's final two episodes for the foreseeable future"
MEL

Reno, NV

#12 Jan 11, 2008
I am looking forward to the return of Chuck.
Ronald

Riverton, UT

#13 Jan 11, 2008
Lori wrote:
Cindy wrote:

The article says that Chuck has been picked up for the remainder of the season. With the writer's strike, there likely won't be any more episodes produced this season. NBC has not yet announced if Chuck will get a second season, so these two episodes could possibly be the final two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Is Bigger Than Ever (Jan '13) May '14 amw 56
News NBC Picks Up 'Chuck,' 'Life' - Freshman series ... (Sep '09) Apr '14 Dawgz70476 7
News 'Bonanza' memorabilia going up for auction in Nev. (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
News Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season (May '12) May '12 JosephMendiola 1
News 'Chuck' series finale: The end is a new beginning (Jan '12) Jan '12 mmmmmmmmm 2
News Happy 90th birthday, Betty White (Jan '12) Jan '12 Otis B Driftwood 1
News 10 Reasons To Keep 'Chuck' On The Air (May '09) Nov '11 lilygraceheminsley 3
More from around the web