Chuck: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Rachel B...

Chuck: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Rachel Bilson - An Unnecessary Analysis of Josh Schwartz's Motives

There are 3 comments on the BuddyTV story from Nov 16, 2007, titled Chuck: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Rachel Bilson - An Unnecessary Analysis of Josh Schwartz's Motives. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

NBC's Chuck features Zachary Levi as computer geek Chuck Bartowski who accidentally downloads top-secret government intelligence into his own brain. via BuddyTV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

cody

Arroyo Grande, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2007
Yvonne hands down. She can do anything she sets her mind to. She's an angel.
cody

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2007
I can feel your presence here with me. Suddenly I'm lost within your beauty. Caught up in the wonder of your touch. Here in this moment I surrender to your love.

Yvonne Strahovski.
master A

Bellflower, CA

#3 Dec 28, 2007
HELL F... YEAH Yvonne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Is Bigger Than Ever (Jan '13) May '14 amw 56
News NBC Picks Up 'Chuck,' 'Life' - Freshman series ... (Sep '09) Apr '14 Dawgz70476 7
News 'Bonanza' memorabilia going up for auction in Nev. (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
News Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season (May '12) May '12 JosephMendiola 1
News 'Chuck' series finale: The end is a new beginning (Jan '12) Jan '12 mmmmmmmmm 2
News Happy 90th birthday, Betty White (Jan '12) Jan '12 Otis B Driftwood 1
News 10 Reasons To Keep 'Chuck' On The Air (May '09) Nov '11 lilygraceheminsley 3
More from around the web