Reminder: Rush reference in tonight's...

Reminder: Rush reference in tonight's episode of Chuck

There are 5 comments on the Rush is a Band story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Reminder: Rush reference in tonight's episode of Chuck. In it, Rush is a Band reports that:

As I'd mentioned a couple of weeks back , tonight's episode of the Emmy Award Winning NBC action/comedy Chuck will contain a major Rush reference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rush is a Band.

Steve

Everett, WA

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Brilliant episode! Chuck is such a well written show and it's great to see this episode built around a Rush tune. The sequence of action was edited well to the music, and I even enjoyed the way they mixed in the communication between Casey and Strategic Air Command a la "Countdown".

Tom Sawyer is "The Music of the Universe."
JBrown

Lincoln, NE

#2 Nov 5, 2008
I loved the episode ;) it was sweet stuff! Plus it brought back the oldschool stuff
JBrown

Lincoln, NE

#3 Nov 5, 2008
Whats the name of that song though?
JBrown

Lincoln, NE

#4 Nov 5, 2008
Oh wow nvm... Tom Sawyer! lol
d-cypher

New Zealand

#5 Apr 8, 2009
rush -toms sawyer is a mean as song

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Is Bigger Than Ever (Jan '13) May '14 amw 56
News NBC Picks Up 'Chuck,' 'Life' - Freshman series ... (Sep '09) Apr '14 Dawgz70476 7
News 'Bonanza' memorabilia going up for auction in Nev. (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
News Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season (May '12) May '12 JosephMendiola 1
News 'Chuck' series finale: The end is a new beginning (Jan '12) Jan '12 mmmmmmmmm 2
News Happy 90th birthday, Betty White (Jan '12) Jan '12 Otis B Driftwood 1
News 10 Reasons To Keep 'Chuck' On The Air (May '09) Nov '11 lilygraceheminsley 3