Rainn Wilson: Sex God?

Rainn Wilson: Sex God?

There are 1 comment on the Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Rainn Wilson: Sex God?. In it, Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch reports that:

Our corporate siblings at People have declared Matt Damon the Sexiest Man Alive , which I'm sure will come as a surprise to all you EW.com readers who think that Wentworth Miller deserves the title . via Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch.

florina

Romania

#1 Nov 20, 2007
is this a joke?? the only one who really deserves to be called sexy is Wentworth,the others are just media products, good actors,sur,but sexy?????Went is by far the sexiest man ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Is Bigger Than Ever (Jan '13) May '14 amw 56
News NBC Picks Up 'Chuck,' 'Life' - Freshman series ... (Sep '09) Apr '14 Dawgz70476 7
News 'Bonanza' memorabilia going up for auction in Nev. (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Thought 2
News Chuck: The Complete Fifth and Final Season (May '12) May '12 JosephMendiola 1
News 'Chuck' series finale: The end is a new beginning (Jan '12) Jan '12 mmmmmmmmm 2
News Happy 90th birthday, Betty White (Jan '12) Jan '12 Otis B Driftwood 1
News 10 Reasons To Keep 'Chuck' On The Air (May '09) Nov '11 lilygraceheminsley 3
More from around the web