Local news in brief 052709

Local news in brief 052709

There are 6 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from May 26, 2009, titled Local news in brief 052709. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

Next up: Erik Estrada The latest actor to appear with Gov. Bill Richardson will be Erik Estrada, best known for his role as a California motorcycle cop called Ponch in the television series CHiPs .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Since: Dec 08

Santa Fe, NM

#1 May 27, 2009
Carlos Vigil was a wonderful man who did not deserve to die. It appears that his killer has spent the last ten years in prison studying law books. It's too bad he didn't learn to apply himself with such tenacity before he gunned down Mr. Vigil.

I pray that this is not dredged up again for the sake of his widow and family.
Joe Schmoe

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 27, 2009
Eric Estrada?? Bill finally found his long lost half-brother... When Bill is indicted he will be just as washed-up as Estrada.

Since: Dec 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3 May 27, 2009
Did you expect an A-List actor to appear with an F-List politician?
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#4 May 27, 2009
...that's exactly what NM needs to solve our DWI problem, Fat Bill and Ponch. Instead of grandstanding with "stars", why don't you let the police do their job of arresting people and you for once do your job of making sure the laws and sentences are enforced. You're pathetic, Fat Bill.
Local Joe

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 27, 2009
Yeah wrote:
...that's exactly what NM needs to solve our DWI problem, Fat Bill and Ponch. Instead of grandstanding with "stars", why don't you let the police do their job of arresting people and you for once do your job of making sure the laws and sentences are enforced. You're pathetic, Fat Bill.
I can see it now, Fat Bill on the back of Poncharally's motorcycle. What a dumb A**!!!!
TRH

Santa Fe, NM

#6 May 27, 2009
After $Bill's political career comes crashing down on him, maybe Erik Estrada can get him a job on a novela on spanish T.V. He'd make a mighty fine Burro!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CHiPs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No one claims wayward Bay Bridge Chihuahua (Apr '16) Apr '16 They Do 2
News Erik Estrada Working With Virginia Task Forces (Mar '10) Mar '13 Cross Bow 3
News 'CHiPS' star Larry Wilcox nailed by Feds for se... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Your Killing Me L... 10
News Just in Time for Christmas, Mall Celebrates $5 ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 TreeBark74 2
News Dancing With The Ponch! hispanics americans, la... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Storm Warning 1
News Bassett High alum works behind the scenes for H... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bassett 1994 1
News Sad News for 'CHiPs' Fans: Larry Wilcox Charged... (Oct '10) Oct '10 quest 18
More from around the web