Erik Estrada Working With Virginia Ta...

Erik Estrada Working With Virginia Task Forces

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 3, 2010, titled Erik Estrada Working With Virginia Task Forces. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

State lawmakers are scrambling to secure permanent funding for police task forces that hunt down and arrest online predators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

mmmmm yeah

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Erik Estrada can arrest me anytime!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 4, 2010
Why don't they just do their GD jobs and get the drugs off the street?
Cross Bow

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Fk, That beaner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CHiPs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'CHiPS' star Larry Wilcox nailed by Feds for se... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Your Killing Me L... 10
News Just in Time for Christmas, Mall Celebrates $5 ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 TreeBark74 2
News Dancing With The Ponch! hispanics americans, la... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Storm Warning 1
News Bassett High alum works behind the scenes for H... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bassett 1994 1
News Sad News for 'CHiPs' Fans: Larry Wilcox Charged... (Oct '10) Oct '10 quest 18
News Erik Estrada urges Virginia lawmakers to fund i... (Mar '10) Mar '10 the other wyte me... 12
News Estrada urges funding for child sex investigato... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Kang 4
More from around the web