'Rugrats': Were you a Tommy or a Chuc...

'Rugrats': Were you a Tommy or a Chuckie?

There are 2 comments on the Entertainment Weekly story from Aug 11, 2011, titled 'Rugrats': Were you a Tommy or a Chuckie?. In it, Entertainment Weekly reports that:

I'm a Chuckie. There. I said it. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with this, but the character I always identified with most on Nickelodeon's Rugrats was Chuckie Finster, the nervous, eternally put-upon baby with the bright red mop top and the thick glasses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly.

Maloo97

Athens, Greece

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Same here,Chuckie.But now I am a bit of Tommy,so I guess now I'm a Tuckie or a Chommy!
I love Chuckie so much,btw.In Rugrats in Paris I cried so much with "I want a mom that lasts forever" by Cyndi Lauper.I still do.He's so innocent and such a good boy.When I was little I always wanted to hug him and tell him that my mommy can be his too!(:3)
Ah!Memories!I miss early 00s and 90s...
(^_^)

Since: Dec 11

India

#2 Dec 3, 2011
i love chuckie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can you make a non-racist Tarzan movie? 9 hr White and Forever 1
News Records show Dustin Diamond was jailed for oxyc... Jun 11 Who Is This 1
News Iran Bans Goalie for Infractions Including 'Spo... Jun 9 Old Sam 1
News Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) Jun 3 ashley owens 47
News Pure McCartney VR is like standing in a musical... May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News Actor, SAG president William Schallert dies May '16 RIP 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
More from around the web