The Beatles: Time to let it be?

The Beatles: Time to let it be?

There are 117 comments on the The Independent story from Aug 19, 2012, titled The Beatles: Time to let it be?. In it, The Independent reports that:

Today marks 50 years since Ringo Starr first performed as part of the Fab Four at the Cavern Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Sandeana

United States

#83 Aug 21, 2012
If I had a face like Ringo's I'd commit suicide. He's the sorriest looking human on the face of the earth.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

#84 Aug 21, 2012
Sandeana wrote:
No I am not a pig or a troll. I just keep wondering how a homely illiterate man that looks like a mole could end up becoming rich & famous. And why Pete Best never became the Beatle drummer. He had what it would've taken. This will forever be a mystery to me. There are men. And then there are moles like Ringo. I think that each of his wives had/have serious visual problems or were/are legally blind.
Ah but you are wrong, you are a piggy troll.
Pete Best was an ok drummer, but he would have ruined Rain and Tomorrow Never Knows.

“I'm lovely”

Since: Mar 10

Liddy-pool

#86 Aug 21, 2012
Sandeana wrote:
If I had a face like Ringo's I'd commit suicide. He's the sorriest looking human on the face of the earth.
I can only imagine what an ugly old face you must have.
It is beter to cover that Elephant Man face of yourself.
Of course your life partner must make Rosie O' Donnel look like a model, lol.
Sorry lass, you need to become Muslim and hide that scary thingie.

“I'm lovely”

Since: Mar 10

Liddy-pool

#87 Aug 21, 2012
LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Ah but you are wrong, you are a piggy troll.
Pete Best was an ok drummer, but he would have ruined Rain and Tomorrow Never Knows.
Pete was just ok, but not Beatle-ish.

“I'm lovely”

Since: Mar 10

Liddy-pool

#88 Aug 21, 2012
Sandeana wrote:
No I am not a pig or a troll. I just keep wondering how a homely illiterate man that looks like a mole could end up becoming rich & famous. And why Pete Best never became the Beatle drummer. He had what it would've taken. This will forever be a mystery to me. There are men. And then there are moles like Ringo. I think that each of his wives had/have serious visual problems or were/are legally blind.
George wrote a song about women like you, it's called Piggies.
You might try to quit smoking a bit more, it really shows your age and that age is very old.
May we call you gramma.
You have more chins than a Chineese phone book.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#89 Aug 22, 2012
Guys don't worry what Sandeana says, she's not much to look at.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Poppa Jivebones

Snohomish, WA

#90 Aug 22, 2012
--RINGO STARR-- wrote:
<quoted text>I can only imagine what an ugly old face you must have.
It is beter to cover that Elephant Man face of yourself.
Of course your life partner must make Rosie O' Donnel look like a model, lol.
Sorry lass, you need to become Muslim and hide that scary thingie.
Now that's funny. Wrap that mug up with a Muslim wrap. Ha ha ha ha
Poppa Jivebones

Snohomish, WA

#91 Aug 22, 2012
--RINGO STARR-- wrote:
<quoted text>George wrote a song about women like you, it's called Piggies.
You might try to quit smoking a bit more, it really shows your age and that age is very old.
May we call you gramma.
You have more chins than a Chineese phone book.
Ha ha gotta love your sense of humor Ringo.
Poppa Jivebones

Snohomish, WA

#92 Aug 22, 2012
archie coates wrote:
Guys don't worry what Sandeana says, she's not much to look at.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Gee Archie that's one ugly woman
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

#93 Aug 22, 2012
LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but the real drummer made it.
You are just showing you United States isp again David.
You are so predictable.
salad but the snail muzzle lemonade it. few oranges must growing understatement ornates wasp a grain mabel. canoe lower sold conditional.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

#94 Aug 22, 2012
--RINGO STARR-- wrote:
<quoted text>George wrote a song about women like you, it's called Piggies.
You might try to quit smoking a bit more, it really shows your age and that age is very old.
May we call you gramma.
You have more chins than a Chineese phone book.
excuse me kind sir, but i would think that you would have better things to do, all things being equal.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

#95 Aug 22, 2012
LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, fail.
wrong again lady trombone.*yawn*
Chadwick

Bothell, WA

#96 Aug 22, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me kind sir, but i would think that you would have better things to do, all things being equal.
Excuse me Mr. troll I would think that you would have better things to do than troll these forums, All things being cool until your show up fool.
Buster

Bothell, WA

#97 Aug 22, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>salad but the snail muzzle lemonade it. few oranges must growing understatement ornates wasp a grain mabel. canoe lower sold conditional.
Ignoramus still babbling like a disturbed mentally challenged little troll.Yep Go see Mabel and at more grain.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

#98 Aug 22, 2012
i have a dream wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoramus still babbling like a disturbed mentally challenged little troll.Yep Go see Mabel and at more grain.
glamorous fellow bonsai-king unlike a distributed metal sandal fiddle porthole. phew. doh seek mabel bland atlas moog drain.
Buster

Bothell, WA

#99 Aug 22, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>glamorous fellow bonsai-king unlike a distributed metal sandal fiddle porthole. phew. doh seek mabel bland atlas moog drain.
poor little troll can't speak proper can't make any friends on topix. Lonely troll with no life no moog drian to sleep in Go see Mabel she will be your friend troll boy.
Bubba

Bothell, WA

#101 Aug 24, 2012
Bonobo ape wrote:
John Lennon's killer was denied parole again.
Good the jerk should rot in Prison.
Sandeana

United States

#102 Aug 24, 2012
And Ringo still has an ugly face. And always will.
Sandeana

United States

#103 Aug 24, 2012
John Lennon's killer should rot in prison, & never see the light of day. But he has a better looking face then Ringo Starr. Anybody has a better looking face then Ringo. Even a gorilla.
The Gtreat Sandini

Snohomish, WA

#104 Aug 25, 2012
Sandeana wrote:
And Ringo still has an ugly face. And always will.
And I am the great Sandini Abbra Cadabbra please get your troll mentality out of here-VANISH FOOL !! Reappear in trollville numbskull.The Great Sandini has spoken. You must obey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Satellite radio's SiriusXM is debuting Beatles ... Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
News Meet 'Sesame Street's' muppet with autism (Mar '17) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 10
News TV and films turning to young girls for its new... Jun '17 Paul 1
News Late in life, sex assault trial caps Cosby's li... Jun '17 Parden Pard 2
News The worst idea the Beatles ever had May '17 Declining Popularity 1
News Melania Trump kicks off 139th annual Easter Egg... (Apr '17) Apr '17 guest 2
More from around the web