Actress and former Disney Mousketeer ...

Actress and former Disney Mousketeer Annette Funicello poses during a 1988 photo shoot

There are 3 comments on the Access Hollywood story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Actress and former Disney Mousketeer Annette Funicello poses during a 1988 photo shoot. In it, Access Hollywood reports that:

Annette Funicello, the most popular Mouseketeer on "The Mickey Mouse Club," who matured to a successful career in records and '60s beach party movies but struggled with illness in middle age and after, died Monday, The Walt Disney Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Access Hollywood.

Larry

Pitt Meadows, Canada

#1 Apr 8, 2013
I enjoyed the fun and entertaining beach movies Annette Funciello and Frankie Avalon made together during the early and mid 1960's.
amw

Plainfield, NJ

#2 Apr 8, 2013
To the family & friends of Ms funicello sorry for you lost she was a great actress she be miss
dmw

Blacksburg, SC

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Is Ms Funicello shows & movies gonna be on tv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben 10 Gets Cartoon Network Reboot Dec 29 u cn what im cn 2
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep '17 Titan 3
News Satellite radio's SiriusXM is debuting Beatles ... (May '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3
News Meet 'Sesame Street's' muppet with autism (Mar '17) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 10
News TV and films turning to young girls for its new... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Paul 1
News Late in life, sex assault trial caps Cosby's li... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Parden Pard 2
News The worst idea the Beatles ever had (May '17) May '17 Declining Popularity 1
More from around the web