'The Muppet Show: The Complete Third Season' - Bonus features d...

There are 2 comments on the May 19, 2008, Zap2it.com story titled 'The Muppet Show: The Complete Third Season' - Bonus features d.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The third season of "The Muppet Show" released on a 4-disc DVD set shows no sign of losing steam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Wagner

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 20, 2008
I rented the first two, and I'm sorry to say that the series hasn't aged well. I remember liking The Muppet Show as a kid, but I find them boring now (and it's just a little TOO obvious that they're...gulp...puppets!) And my kids were not interested in them either. They're more interested in Spongebob and Ben 10. It's the age of CGI I guess, and some things just don't improve with age.
Keith Jackson

Anonymous Proxy

#2 May 16, 2013
During my childhood, I used to recall watching the Muppet Show with my sisters. The humor in this TV show gives the perfect laugh to everyone! It can be described as “real amusement” that’s why most children along with their parents love watching it. I’ve always wanted of having a complete collection of this TV show and I wonder how I will be able to purchase a complete DVD set. I look over on those different websites selling this DVD set and read some reviews before I placed an order. I choose to buy this series at http://www.dvdbooth.com/Childrens/THE_MUPPET_... . Shipment is fast and the quality of the whole set is absolutely great. Having my own collection and watching this show all over again surely brings good laughs that every member of the family can truly enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Learn The Fascinating Stories Behind These Clas... 7 hr Privileges 1
News Ben 10 Alien Force: Season One, Volume Two (Apr '09) Apr 5 Danielle 2
News Paul McCartney, left, will induct fellow Beatle... Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Nogales band to march in Macy's annual parade (Nov '08) Feb '15 Xavierromao 3
News Happy Birthday, Walt Disney, Creator of Mickey ... Feb '15 bob 1
News Nogales High band to march in Macy's Thanksgivi... (Oct '08) Feb '15 Xavierromao 9
News Kids should like nautical nonsense of - SpongeBob' Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web