Mary-Kate Olsen And Kayne West New Ho...

Mary-Kate Olsen And Kayne West New Hot Couple

There are 6 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Mary-Kate Olsen And Kayne West New Hot Couple. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Mary-Kate Olsen looks as if she is stuck on Kanye West in a hot new romance after they were spotted kissing during a night out.A The actress-turned-fashion mogul got close to the rapper as he celebrated his birthday at the Submercer Bar in New York City's Mercer Hotel in the early hours of Thursday morning - West turned 34 on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Ashland, MA

#1 Jun 12, 2011
Okay, that's gross. I'm creeped out by this.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2011
Wow, she must be reeeeeeeeealy hard up..
Scott

London, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Gomer wrote:
Wow, she must be reeeeeeeeealy hard up..
Sounds like HE is really hard up. Have you seen her lately? she is as skinny as a pole and way over-tanned. She would be pretty if she'd gain some weight and quit baking herself in the tanning bed.
short trus micro bus

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2011
ganstir rap made`m do it , aint nuf`n to it

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2011
She looks like a strung out druggie with a fresh coat of paint.
Cindery

Springfield, MO

#7 May 31, 2012
I think it's past now. I just read today on http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/05/m... that she's dating the former French president's brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SpongeBob SquarePants Saves Young Girl's Life (Apr '10) May 7 newsbspepisodesalert 3
News Paris Hilton wants a 'Disney Princess' wedding ... Mar '18 Scary Old Woman 1
News James Corden wants Sir Paul McCartney on Carpoo... Mar '18 Hostis Publicus 1
News Bill Nye Tells MSNBC To Say Climate Change, Not... (Feb '15) Feb '18 pass the remote 4
News Ben 10 Gets Cartoon Network Reboot Dec '17 u cn what im cn 2
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep '17 Titan 3
News Satellite radio's SiriusXM is debuting Beatles ... (May '17) Aug '17 PrinterBench Tech 3