Big Bird wants to stay out of preside...

Big Bird wants to stay out of presidential campaign: VIDEO

There are 5 comments on the Business Journal story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Big Bird wants to stay out of presidential campaign: VIDEO. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Big Bird wants to stay out of the 2012 presidential campaign. Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit organization behind "Sesame Street," has asked President Barack Obama's campaign to stop running a television commercial released Tuesday that makes fun of Republican Mitt Romney for saying during the first presidential debate that he wants to end public ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Right On

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 9, 2012
How typical of Obama's crew, using Big Bird without permission.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 9, 2012
sesame st./CTW inc. makes hundreds of millions per year on toy, video, clothes etc sales. plus they get millions in federal tax funds thru pbs so they are sitting pretty. for a non partisan, non profit corporation they really are making out like gangbusters.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Tonight on PBS. 9-11. A look at the candidates....rugby exposed....why he doesn't talk about his family life....as a child, his family moved to Mexico to avoid mormon persecution and delve into polygamy.

No wonder so secretive.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
While Romney continues to address real issues, real solutions and real directions, he did hilariously find the moment to call Obama on this matter... it makes one scratch their head when Obama spends a week talking about Big Bird.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Big Bird should do a major drop on Mittens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I didn't want to admit my son had all the signs... Aug 22 CONJOB 1
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
News Can you make a non-racist Tarzan movie? Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Records show Dustin Diamond was jailed for oxyc... Jun '16 Who Is This 1
News Iran Bans Goalie for Infractions Including 'Spo... Jun '16 Old Sam 1
News Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) Jun '16 ashley owens 47
News Pure McCartney VR is like standing in a musical... May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web