Celebrity Birthdays for March 26 - Ma...

Celebrity Birthdays for March 26 - Mariah Carey, Fergie and More

There are 1 comment on the KUAD-FM Windsor story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Celebrity Birthdays for March 26 - Mariah Carey, Fergie and More. In it, KUAD-FM Windsor reports that:

Mariah Carey Age: 42 Occupation: Singer and Songwriter Known For: Selling in excess of 200 records worldwide and charting dozens of singles including 'Vision of Love,' 'Hero' and 'One Sweet Day,' suffering a very public physical and emotional breakdown in 2001, her marriage to actor and TV personality Nick Cannon, and her recent hilariously loopy ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUAD-FM Windsor.

areanna green evans

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Happy birthday mariah I love you so much I love your voice skills and everything else about you I know how to sing also I hope we meet one day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still a Starr: Prolific Beatles drummer Ringo g... Oct 4 Little monster 2
News Chelsea Clinton talks about new book, children ... Sep 30 kev from michigan 1
News Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) Sep 16 KDMKD 37
News Nickelodeon plans to launch a block of classic ... Sep 16 yeee haww 1
News Can you guess the 5 Beatles songs that Elvis Pr... (Oct '14) Sep '15 Cherokeeelvis60 4
anna sophia robbs email (Apr '07) Aug '15 Ehhhakjdh 1,615
News Behar back on 'The View'; Cameron Bure, Faris a... Aug '15 Schnooki 1
More from around the web