Girl Power Post: Hasbro Has A Huge An...

Girl Power Post: Hasbro Has A Huge Announcement In Store For Jem + PGSM Vol.1 Review

There are 1 comment on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Oct 4, 2011, titled Girl Power Post: Hasbro Has A Huge Announcement In Store For Jem + PGSM Vol.1 Review. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

The popular 80s Hasbro cartoon and toy line Jem and the Holograms is experiencing a resurgence, gaining all kinds of new fans as it plays on The Hub in syndication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

The Rise of Cobra

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 23, 2011
... while that Jem and the Holograms will be getting the live action big screen treatment ala Hasbro's Transformers and G.I. Joe:

The Rise of Cobra.

In recent years, Hollywood has discovered that teen girls are an untapped market and that they can bring ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2011...

Related Topix: Animated TV, Jem, Children TV, Entertainment, Television, Transformers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Records show Dustin Diamond was jailed for oxyc... Jun 11 Who Is This 1
News Iran Bans Goalie for Infractions Including 'Spo... Jun 9 Old Sam 1
News Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) Jun 3 ashley owens 47
News Pure McCartney VR is like standing in a musical... May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News Actor, SAG president William Schallert dies May '16 RIP 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
News 'Breaking Bad' scribe on her 'deeper' take on '... Apr '16 Kathy 1
More from around the web