Hayden_lover_

Peoria, AZ

#1 Jan 5, 2008
oh yea so like the reason we hate emily is because she is a poser on this site and she thinks that we are stupid but hate to tell her we are not !!!!!!!!!! so bullya
Hayden_lover_

Peoria, AZ

#2 Jan 5, 2008
bullya rolecall my name is haden yea i hate emily yea she is a poser yea when u get to know here yea she is a lousey lola
taylorbugh12

Peoria, AZ

#3 Jan 5, 2008
yea gurl i like so toattly agree wuth u u rock !!!BULLYA{i like that }
Hayleyhotdisher

Sparta, WI

#4 Jun 5, 2012
yea I agree she needs grow up and stop bolling over boys like really grow up and me my friends think that she likes miley cyrus and she obbsessd with her its sick and i heard that she has a crush on her that why i hate emily osment
Hayleyhotdisher

Sparta, WI

#5 Jun 5, 2012
she's a bitch to oliver and i'm lilly and does not miley and oliver together i'm a moliver fan not loliver the reasons why i hate lilly and oliver dating 1 they really dont kiss and dont show it 2 they fight over everything like thier first date and bands they and flip out over it 3 she crying like a born baby and like really grow up and she makes miley to hate him 5 lilly takes miley away from him and this is why i hate lilly and oliver dating mosty I hate lilly and miley and oliver would be so much better and got along better the hannah montana charter i really hate is lilly aka emily osment the end
Mitchel musso

Albania

#6 Jul 16, 2013
She is perfect guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... Sep 17 Greg 1
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis Sep 6 TedHOhio 229
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Aug 26 Kid_Tomorrow 2
'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' Reboot Get a Rel... Aug '14 Eric Dahle 1
Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug '14 Tara healy 6
A day in the life of a modern-day Power Ranger Aug '14 Eric Dahle 1
Original Uncut Japanese Power Rangers Coming to... Jul '14 Eric Dahle 8
•••
•••

Children TV People Search