Debby Ryan is 'Jessie's' Girl.

Oct 17, 2011 Full story: Chip and Company

Disney Channel alum and fan-favorite, Debby Ryan , is making quite the cute little career for herself on the flagship channel.A Aside from her regular appearances on "The Suite Life on Deck," and her starring role in the Disney TV-movie, 16 Wishes , she has made regular appearances on popular Disney shows such as "Hannah Montana" and "Wizards of ... (more)

Read more
slena123

UK

#1 Oct 25, 2011
hey i love Debby Ryan can u be
friend with me
on msm or tapix
joel

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2011
Debby Ryan is such a humble pleasant person yet so strog in the industry for her age she is a great role model for the younger fans keep up the good work Debby love you
Ahasn kamal

Pakistan

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Hi i am ahsan kamal i am working Health Department punjab gove pakistan. I am researching girls frendship or marrage my nambar 00923015892031
Debby Ryan

Albania

#5 Apr 16, 2013
ps: i love you too
dmw

Bronx, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2014
My daughters watch 16 candles with Debby Ryan right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney, left, will induct fellow Beatle... Mar 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Nogales band to march in Macy's annual parade (Nov '08) Feb '15 Xavierromao 3
News Happy Birthday, Walt Disney, Creator of Mickey ... Feb '15 bob 1
News Nogales High band to march in Macy's Thanksgivi... (Oct '08) Feb '15 Xavierromao 9
News Kids should like nautical nonsense of - SpongeBob' Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Bill Nye Tells MSNBC To Say Climate Change, Not... Feb '15 Earthling-1 1
News Northwest African American Museum Celebrates 19... Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web