Paul McCartney: Yoko Ono 'didn't brea...

Paul McCartney: Yoko Ono 'didn't break the group up'

There are 34 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Paul McCartney: Yoko Ono 'didn't break the group up'. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Some Beatles fans still blame Yoko Ono for breaking up the group, saying she came between John Lennon and the rest of the lads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Astoria, NY

#23 Nov 1, 2012
Ono still was a factor in the breakup of the Beatles. When a person goes to a 9 to 5 job they don't bring their girlfriend or wife into the office where they are working so the wife can dictate to the boss how things are done. McCartney is an ass. He has someting else to say and that is why this interview is taking place. I heard it is 3 hours long and going to last 3 weeks. If so I really feel that something related to the love child daughter is going to be said especially since Michael Jackson book "Untouchable" is coming out on November 13 2012 and this interview with Frost is November 9th.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#24 Nov 1, 2012
Who were the Beatles? ;•)

“It's a long story!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 1, 2012
Of course John quit the Beatles, he had a chance to join The Plastic Ono Band!
DonkeyEstonkey

Hampton, VA

#26 Nov 1, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
Who were the Beatles? ;•)
Some fantasy that Looney Jane from the Bronx has...
Simply Put

Huntington, NY

#27 Nov 2, 2012
Jane.

Who cares.

Whether this interview takes place or not....
Whether any new details come out or not......

Still, who cares.

Get a life.
Robbie R

Houston, TX

#28 Nov 2, 2012
Jane wrote:
Ono still was a factor in the breakup of the Beatles. When a person goes to a 9 to 5 job they don't bring their girlfriend or wife into the office where they are working so the wife can dictate to the boss how things are done. McCartney is an ass. He has someting else to say and that is why this interview is taking place. I heard it is 3 hours long and going to last 3 weeks. If so I really feel that something related to the love child daughter is going to be said especially since Michael Jackson book "Untouchable" is coming out on November 13 2012 and this interview with Frost is November 9th.
Jane, I have never read a more stupid posting, you have got to be ignorant of reality.
And by the way, you are the real ass here, spreading lies and such, take some medication.
Robbie R

Houston, TX

#29 Nov 2, 2012
Jane wrote:
The proof is coming guaranteed! David Frost doing Nixon style interviews for what reason. To pump the truth out of McCartney. This is obvious that something is coming. Too much talk now about how Ono did not break up the Beatles. Why? Is McCartney finally gonna admit that Lennon had a love child daughter that caused him so much sadness he didn't want to continue with the Beatles or is this BS charade of protecting Ono gonna continue into 2013?
No one gives a sh!t about a stupid daughter born from a trashy [email protected], get real.
Yoko will not give this piece of trash one red cent, let her live on the streets.
Jane

Astoria, NY

#30 Nov 2, 2012
Yes, you will care because it is gonna be scandalous and sensational when you see all the money she is gonna inherit! Tabloids and newsreporters will not be able to get enough of this sensational story.
Dan Akroyd

Huntington, NY

#31 Nov 2, 2012
Jane wrote:
Yes, you will care because it is gonna be scandalous and sensational when you see all the money she is gonna inherit! Tabloids and newsreporters will not be able to get enough of this sensational story.
.....and what benefit and/or concern should it be of yours or anyone elses?

Once again.....get a life.
Robbie R

Houston, TX

#32 Nov 2, 2012
Jane wrote:
And you are an old hag.
Noone cares about an old fake hag woman who pretends to be a lovechild.
Mrs. Ono is much smarter than you, she has the inheritance well protected against people like you.
Face it Jane, everythin you have said for the ast "3" years is total bull sh!t.
Might wanna watch the front door, it isn't the mailman,BOOM !!

Z Rocker

Sterling Heights, MI

#33 Jan 28, 2013
Yoko wasn't the problem as they all remained friends and worked together over the years. Before Paul left both George and Ringo had quit the band only to come back. My understanding is that the breakup had more to do with Paul wanting to take more control of things and more or less use the Beatles like they were his back up band. Also having met Yoko and spending some time with her personally all I can say if you really knew her you wouldn't post such ignorance comments about her. Bottom line is is none of us were there so with that being said we shouldn't fall prey to such rumours and internet falsehoods.

http://www.zrockblog.com
reader

United States

#35 Jan 29, 2013
General Disarray wrote:
news flash noone cares
Jane says
"3"
I say +
Yat is funny

You said what?
Imagine

Huntington, NY

#36 Jan 29, 2013
Well she sure didn't HELP the group stay together.

.....and she couldn't even make a decent egg drop soup for cryin out loud!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#37 Jan 29, 2013
Maybe I'm amazed with the odd subjects that pop up here. Imagine a thing called DNA testing. If he was a bad boy and there was a taste of honey, all you have to do is act naturally and come together.
If you want to know a secret, I want to tell you let it be, like dreamers do. We can work it out, what you're doing when I get home. With a little help from my friends we can do it in the road.
Yes it is yesterday and your mother should know, you can't do that in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb 10 Showers save lives 1,150
News Bryan Singer's 'X-Men' TV Series Casts Its Firs... Feb 10 ERIC 5
News Girlboss, 13 Reasons Why and Dear White People:... Feb 10 Mohamed 3
News Bob Saget book due in 2014 (Nov '12) Jan 27 Dry Phart 18
News 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 17: Bill Nye, L... (Sep '13) Jan 26 Randy-West 2
News New LEGO Batman Movie Video Hilariously Highlig... Jan '17 Xstain Mullahs 2
News 'High School Musical' Star Ashley Tisdale Adds ... (Sep '06) Dec '16 lela 2,848
More from around the web