Selena Gomez: The a Dream Out Louda F...

Selena Gomez: The a Dream Out Louda Fall Collection Interview

There are 2 comments on the The Skanner story from Aug 22, 2011, titled Selena Gomez: The a Dream Out Louda Fall Collection Interview. In it, The Skanner reports that:

Although Selena has recently been romantically linked to fellow heartthrob Justin Bieber, the chaste chanteuse has taken a vow to remain a virgin until marriage Selena Marie Gomez was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas, to Mandy Cornett and Ricardo Gomez, but raised mostly by her mom from the age of 5 on, following her parents' divorce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Skanner.

Since: May 11

Tipperary, Ireland

#1 Sep 10, 2011
I'd ride her
yep

Tokyo, Japan

#2 Jan 18, 2012
me too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nickelodeon invites fans to a party with Carly ... (Jun '11) 1 min Miranda Taylor Co... 8
News Nickelodeon's 'Crush Week' to Feature Smashing ... (Jan '08) 44 min Miranda Taylor Co... 6
News Ridgefield Playhouse to Welcome Jamie Lynn Spea... Sat Victoria Dawn Jus... 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Sat Victoria Dawn Jus... 1,145
News Michelle Collins Officially Joins The View, Can... Jul 27 Thatcher 4
News 'Sam & Cat' to End Due to Ariana Grande and Jen... (Apr '14) Jul 27 Ariana Grande 11
News Is Jennette McCurdy Almost Done Working With Ni... (Mar '14) Jul 27 Ariana Grande 4
More from around the web