True Blood: Quick Questions

True Blood: Quick Questions

Posted in the Children TV Forum

lovedvd

Modesto, CA

#1 May 25, 2012
I recently bought True Blood on http://www.hotdvdcollection.com . But when I am seeing. I have some questions list in the below. Who can give me answer
It's the little stuff that drives me crazy. I have questions that needs answers -- lol. If you become plagued by some details, use this thread to ask everyone else for the answers.
I have two questions to start.
Recall that the three vampires were killed along with that unfortunate young human fangbanger (who was the coroner's helper) when the guys from the bar firebombed the house the vampires just bought and burned it down with the 4 victims in it. My question:
1. Why were there 4 coffins? There were only 3 vampires -- why 4 coffins?
Recall that Sookie placed flowers on the grave and on her way back, Bill reached up out of the ground and grabbed her. Then when he unearthed himself, they made love. Bill was naked.
2. What happened to Bill's clothes? Why was he naked?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
News Can you make a non-racist Tarzan movie? Jul 2 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Records show Dustin Diamond was jailed for oxyc... Jun '16 Who Is This 1
News Iran Bans Goalie for Infractions Including 'Spo... Jun '16 Old Sam 1
News Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) Jun '16 ashley owens 47
News Pure McCartney VR is like standing in a musical... May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News Actor, SAG president William Schallert dies May '16 RIP 1
More from around the web