Memories

Sophomore Kennedy was a repeat champion in the girls shot put and discus, while senior Zach won his first discus title. Full Story
Luciana

Austin, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Luciana

Austin, TX

1 min ago

Good day friends out there, my name Luciana am from Sweden i want to give thanks to the great man who brought back Mikel to my life

after he left me for good 4 years without notice,i never believed that he will ever come back to me, until i was watching television when i saw

a woman she giving testimony on how she was helped by this great man named Dr wisdom, i was so surprised, Dr wisdom's email and phone

number was showed on the screen so i collect his number and immediately i gave him a call and told him my problems, he just laughed at it

and said that i shall have my lover back to my arms that i have nothing to worry about that lover be back yo within 24hours, i did not doubt

him because i saw a woman on the television, so that proof is enough for me to believe him, so that was how i waited to see the result,

surprisingly i got a call from Mikel within the next 20hours which was not up to 24hours i was so so surprised, he was pleading and begging

me to forgive him, that he did not know what came over him that he is ready to do anything just to make me happy, so that was how i

accepted him, in the next 4hours after he called me he came to my house he was still pleading to me for forgiveness he went on his knees in

the presence of my mum and my 2 elder sisters, then i accepted him and now we are happily married. All thanks to Dr wisdom for helping me

allot and i thank God for making everything possible for me. in-case you want to thank Dr wisdom for what he did for me or you need his

help you can contact him via: dr.wisdomspellhome@gmail.com or cell number +2348052675169...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... Wed Greg 1
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis Sep 6 TedHOhio 229
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Aug 26 Kid_Tomorrow 2
'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' Reboot Get a Rel... Aug '14 Eric Dahle 1
Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug '14 Tara healy 6
A day in the life of a modern-day Power Ranger Aug '14 Eric Dahle 1
Original Uncut Japanese Power Rangers Coming to... Jul '14 Eric Dahle 8
•••
•••

Children TV People Search