First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cherry

Australia

#46 Dec 6, 2012
It is past what is supposed to be the date for the release of powerpuff girls x. So it was fake.
Hatersgonnahate

UK

#47 Dec 11, 2012
Can't wait....but I don't know what the new style is..and it may ruin the PPGs which will ruin my childhood

I hope they DONT make an PPGxRRB episode or than it will turn into another lovely dovey episode and that's sucks
!!!!
Joel

Clifton, NJ

#48 Dec 15, 2012
Waited for this so called "premiere." Never happened.
super power princess

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Dec 31, 2012
This is a fake I mean seriously let us think here. Butch the creator of the fairy odd parents making a ppg reboot. Its so dumb its laughable. Butch is already working on Tuff puppy and is still with nick.Also Craig said the whole thing was fake a year ago. Also
No Way

Bolingbrook, IL

#50 Jan 10, 2013
I do not want the powerpuff puff girls to be ruined like this. Butch Hartman is an okay cartoonist but him? Powerpuff ? No! He's fricken trying to turn this in to fairly odd parents. Leave the powerpuff girls alone. If ur going to make a new one let it be by the original creator. Butch if ur out there don't do this!!! Just make ur own show! Powerpuff girls as an amazing shoe by craig mcclain. I don't want ppg to become the new fop!!!!! Craig don't do it and if u do, at least do it urself! Butch Hartman will ruin it forever and when pple hear ppg there gonna be like that corny lame show! Ppg ended on a good note so let it be!!! Butch don't touch the girls!!!!!!
Its Real

Columbus, OH

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Powerpuff girls is returning to cartoon network this year in September. And it's really gonna be called Powerpuff Girls X
Artwork is here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Ale

Maple, Canada

#53 Apr 30, 2013
This is real I have been on many websites ppgx will premie in January 2014 or some time like that and I know it's real it was on a news website and on Wikipedia
Ale

Maple, Canada

#54 Apr 30, 2013
No Craig said he won't be part of it and besides beuch whatever his name is will be good for this show after fairy odd parents and all the wonderful shows he made I'm sure it will be a good show and cartoon network said like two years after ppg ended that they might consider to remake ppg Im a huge fan of ppg and I think the show will be good and for all of you guys saying its fake look at Wikipedia it says cartoon network are making a remake and they should bring Ppgz to USA even tho I don't live there they should I think the brought Ppgz to Canada a few years back maybe in 2009 or something anyways I have hope in this new show and I know it's going to be frisking cool I just know it maybe you guys just need to believe in this new ppg I know i do so you guys should

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children TV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... Sep 17 Greg 1
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis Sep 6 TedHOhio 229
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Aug 26 Kid_Tomorrow 2
'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' Reboot Get a Rel... Aug '14 Eric Dahle 1
Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug '14 Tara healy 6
A day in the life of a modern-day Power Ranger Aug '14 Eric Dahle 1
Original Uncut Japanese Power Rangers Coming to... Jul '14 Eric Dahle 8
•••
•••

Children TV People Search