Patinkin has quit 'Criminal Minds'

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Patinkin has quit 'Criminal Minds'. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Mandy Patinkin is leaving CBS' "Criminal Minds," saying his departure is the result of creative differences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Roxie Dase

Windsor, CO

#1 Jul 17, 2007
I thin it is a shame that things could not be worked out with Mandy Patinkin. I love the show Criminal Minds and his character adds so much, as do the other current characters.
stu

Springfield, OH

#2 Oct 24, 2007
I agree. It looks like the reason may have something to do with them hitting the whole "child thing" 2 shows now involved children and kids as victims. I think it is crap that they are doing that too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Harmon just part of the gang on unstoppabl... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jack Wagner 1
News Harmon Just Part Of The Gang On Unstoppable 'NCIS' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Old Sam 1
Chicago Hope on DVDs (Jun '13) Jun '13 Carl Bluer 1
News TV mailbag (Nov '07) May '10 florence 7
News Golden Globes return Sunday in all their glitte... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Harrison Ford 3
News SAG members challenge leadership (Jul '08) Jul '08 really 5
News Actress Christine Lahti to stump for Clinton at... (Feb '08) Feb '08 B Hussein Obama 11
More from around the web