Where Are They Now?

Feb 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canyon News

Clint Walker, the star of the hit show a oeCheyennea , which aired on ABC is still doing just great.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
brenda gale

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

where are the films for the other 6 seasons of cheyenne,i have watched the first season until i know the scripts by heart, i would like to purchase cd'S of more than the first season.does clint not have control of those as well as the fist season?
Deb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

I actually met Clint Walker August 2008 at the Western Legends Roundup. And by the way, he is still at 81 the most handsome and gracious person you will ever meet! As for the episodes, I was told that Warner Brothers still controls the release. I was told that emails and letters to Warner Bros is what got the first episodes released and that we should keep writing for the release of future episodes. I also understand that Jeff Hilderbrandt (western Encore channel) was instrumental in the release. You can contact him at True Western Historical Society online. Happy Trails!!
Camille

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Deb, Does Clint Walker have a Website/email where he can be reached? I would like to know where and when he might be in the neighborhood next time?(Arkansas). And by far, he has got to be the best looking man with the incredible speaking (and singing) voice ever!
Thanks
Camille
Boodles

Roseburg, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I saw Clint Walker on a Benny Hinn healing program. He went forward and was recognized by Hinn....was he sick or in need of a healing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cheyenne Discussions

Search the Cheyenne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Western Legends Roundup - Part III (Oct '10) Apr '13 delora deville 4
•••
•••
•••