The CW Network Dumps Charmed

The CW Network Dumps Charmed

There are 12 comments on the TV Envy story from Mar 7, 2006, titled The CW Network Dumps Charmed. In it, TV Envy reports that:

We warned you it might happen: with the merger of UPN and the WB into the new CW network, some of your favorite shows could get the axe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Envy.

Darlene

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 7, 2006
I can't believe this is the end for the Charmed Ones. I have watched the show since it's beginning and have loved them all. I have season one and two on DVD, I guess I will have buy the complete set now. I will miss Piper, Phoebe, and Page. I hopw one day they will have a reunion show.
Jay

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2006
I am Charmed's biggest fan. I will miss the sisters a lot. I can't believe they are going off the air, what am I going to do for my magical entertainment? I can recite all their spells by heart. I get so emotional when I think I will never see them again each week. Farwell Charmed I will miss you.
michael spaulding

Ashburn, VA

#3 Sep 19, 2006
i cant believe that you cancel the best majical shows ever . what kind of show you going to come up with to do with the warren line of witches . I will miss the show.mabye you can reconsider bringing Charmed back.
Rebecca Mathews

Finchville, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2006
Jay wrote:
I am Charmed's biggest fan. I will miss the sisters a lot. I can't believe they are going off the air, what am I going to do for my magical entertainment? I can recite all their spells by heart. I get so emotional when I think I will never see them again each week. Farwell Charmed I will miss you.
you stupid you can still see them during the week.
Rebecca Mathews

Finchville, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2006
Jay wrote:
i forgot your not charmeds biggest fan i am
Rebecca Mathews

Finchville, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2006
michael spaulding wrote:
i cant believe that you cancel the best majical shows ever . what kind of show you going to come up with to do with the warren line of witches . I will miss the show.mabye you can reconsider bringing Charmed back.
and maybe you could learn to spell
Jem

India

#7 Mar 17, 2007
Jay wrote:
YOU ARE NOT THE BIGGEST CHARMED FAN I AM!
Jem

India

#8 Mar 17, 2007
Rebecca Mathews wrote:
<quoted text> i forgot your not charmeds biggest fan i am
YOU ARE NOT THE BIGGEST CHARMED FAN BECUASE JEMMA LOUISE SWANNELL AND NATASHA RACHEL WARD ARE SO DONT EVEN THINK IT, AND IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE JUST TRY COS YOU HAVE NO CHANCE! NO OBE DOES!
Jem

India

#9 Mar 17, 2007
I LOVE CHARMED MORE THAN ANY OF YOU, ME AND TASH HAVE MET, DORIAN GREGORY, JENNIFER RHODES, MICHAEL BAILY SMITH, NEIL ROBERTS, JESSE WOODROW, ELISHABETH HARNOIS, AND CRAIG YOUNG, THATS SEVEN CHARMED CAST MEMBERS!!1
leo

San Francisco, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2008
i love charmed ,it's my drug and i"m the biggest charmed fan in the world ; i can't believe that they cancel the best serie in the world and i'm asking you if we can do something as charmed's fan ,i don"t know may be to write a petition which can be signed by all the fans of charmed or simply in the web.
Carmen

Highland Park, NJ

#11 Jul 6, 2008
yo like 4real son on sum real shit ya better put Charmed back on air i love dem so much i dnt care what anybody says i have my whole entire room of all the shoe charmed cast members me and my mom make things of them and put them in our hous i love them so much they are my insprition....i don't know what i would do with out them...
Hollie Marie Combs

Pontefract, UK

#12 Sep 22, 2008
Hey guys, Holly here. I thought I'd just check some of the Charmed stuff on the internet becuase I'm trying to talk to some of the fans. Anyone out there who still loves Chamred are the ones who were true fans all the way through the showa run, and I am eternally grateful for your loyalty to the show. It was truly and amazing tv show, which I am truly honoured to have been a part of. I will always miss it, and Alyssa, Rose and Brian, they were amazing to work with. All you guys who still love the show, I would love to chat to you, so I'll check this place from time for any mesages as I do not want to give too many personal details out, as I hope you all can understand and appreciate. I hope you all know how grateful I am, and I want to say a million thanks to all the fans still supporting the show.
Blessed be
talk soon
love Holly!
xxxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charmed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holly Marie Combs living a charmed life (Dec '13) Nov '15 aaronpryan 2
News Alyssa Milano and husband David Bugliari welcom... (Sep '11) Mar '13 amw 3
News Perseverance Records Releases Charmed TV Series... (Jun '12) Jun '12 faatimah 1
News Charmed actress Holly Marie Combs filing for di... (Nov '11) Nov '11 mary moore 1
News Alyssa Milano and husband welcome a baby boy (Aug '11) Aug '11 SJG 1
shannen alyssa holly rose (Apr '07) Jul '11 angel55 2
News Stars outraged by James Durbin's elimination fr... (May '11) May '11 1time 16
More from around the web