TCA 2011: Dr. Drew Pinksy will now treat 'regular folks' on TV

Aug 4, 2011 Full story: Los Angeles Times

"Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew," "Sober House," "Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew," "16 and Pregnant," "Teen Mom" and "Dr. Drew Pinsky." Breathe.

Read more
abuseexcuse

Upper Darby, PA

#1 Aug 6, 2011
I always felt Celebrity Rehab should have a few regular folks on that show. I think veterans with drug problems are as much a celebrity as many of these has beens and losers that appear regular. Rodney King did a heck of job on his appearance. He's having some trouble but it doesn't appear serious.

But these "celebrities" are grouped together it gives them the impression they are special but they are not. They need to hear about other's troubles and triumphs as well. I saw one episode where they all had to do something including cleaning and they all were dumb founded. I think it was Hiedi Fliess who said she learned how to clean in prison or something-wtf. You can't even clean a toilet as an adult...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCready died in a 'perfect storm' (Feb '13) Feb '13 Nurse 9
News Was 'Catfish' Playboy Playmate Romance Too Good... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 1
Dr Drew to be sued of every dime he has then pu... (Nov '11) Aug '12 Star*Child 4
Drew is a total idiot that needs study (Oct '11) Jan '12 Noeeeeeee 2
News Drew Pinsky Talks in Ways Unbecoming of a Doctor (Jul '10) Aug '11 abuseexcuse 7
News Steven Adler In New Season Of 'Celebrity Rehab ... (Jun '11) Aug '11 abuseexcuse 8
Dr Drew forced to give his patients WHAT? (Jun '11) Jul '11 Donateco 4
More from around the web